Snorkeling Phi Phi Island Tour From Phi Phi by Speedboat
Snorkeling Phi Phi Island Tour. There’s so much more to the Phi Phi Islands than Ton Sai Beach, so climb aboard a speedboat and visit all the best beaches and snorkeling spots on this popular tour. An expert captain steers you to both famous locations and hidden coves, stopping so you can snorkel, splash off the boat, and soak in the scenery on gorgeous beaches.
- Get the ultimate tour of the Phi Phi Islands in one day
- Encounter monkeys, fish, harmless sharks, and other Thai wildlife
- Pose for photos against the backdrop of Maya Bay, featured in The Beach
- Fast speedboat gives you more time to snorkel, swim, and explore
- Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
- Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- Accident Insurance
- National park fee
- First Aid Kit
- Tour Guide
McDonald’s, Phi Phi Island
Ko Phi Phi Don, Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
- You come by yourself to meeting point at McDonald’s near Ao Ton Sai Pier on Phi Phi Island
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking
What To Expect
Snorkeling Phi Phi Island Tour From Phi Phi , if you are looking for a unique and comfortable trip around Phi Phi Island, come with us. We are the original and professional trip around Phi Phi Island. We will take you to the popular every places of Phi Phi Island.
Discover the beauty of Phi Phi Islands , the famous spots with this full day snorkeling tour. Get conveniently walk to the meet up location at McDonald near Tonsai pier and then head to the most destinations possible in one day.
It is among the top of Krabi package tour that is very popular for the tourists. This program will take them to visit famous tourist attractions such as Koh Phi Phi Leh (Phi Phi Leh Island), a limestone mountain island that is dominantly situated at the middle of green seawater, Maya Bay is a small semilunar-shaped bay surrounding with limestone mountains and to be seen the sand under the clear green waters too and there is a clean white beach with fine sand causing to the beautiful scenery that is very popular f
Pileh Bay, a bay is surrounded by limestone mountains with only one entrance and exit, the sea is clear to be seen the sand under the water, the coral reef is still abundant and the small sand beach is at the area of the mouth of the bay, Loh Samah Bay is a diving spot of Phi Phi Islands, the coral is still very abundant in this area. Monkey beach is a simply stunning 150 meters long strip of white powdered sand fringed by emerald water. The backside of the beach is a rather steep limestone cliff , cover with lush vegetation that offers monkeys a comfortable habitat , which is where it gets the name from. It’s also good snorkeling point nearby and photography, but beware of the monkeys and do not go to close to them.
Bamboo Island is the ideal island for relaxing on the white sand beach and snorkeling with many colourful fish in the crystal clear waters with abundant coral and strolling around the island.
Nui Beach is settled in a tiny cove located to the south of Lana Bay on the west coast of Phi Phi Don Island. Framed by tall karsts which offer excellent rock climbing opportunities, it is a renowned field among snorkelling enthusiasts. A few limestone karts – including one of Phi Phi’s landmarks, Camel Rock – jut out from the sea right in front of the beach, adding to its exotic feel.
Viking Cave, there are the swallow nest concessions in the cave at present, the tourists can swim in the water, snorkeling on the coral reef, various species of fish.
Shark Point is one the most famous and popular diving sites of Koh Phi Phi. It is maybe the best place to spot many Leopard Sharks resting and sleeping. The site consists of a large rock going down to 22 meters deep on a sandy bottom where the Sharks usually stay. Don’t worry, this kind of Shark is totally harmless to us humans.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You come by yourself to meeting point at McDonald’s.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket Age between 4-10 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Phi phi trip
You will spend most of the time travelling from 1 island to another in the speed boat.nThe viking cave and monkey cave are a waste of time, at Maya Beach you cannot swim and we get 45 mins for snorkelling and 1 hour at khai beach.nEverything is very rushed, if this something you are Ok with then this tour is for you.nNothing bad about the company since these tours are operated in similar fashion by other companies.
Great overview of the many things the beaches and islands have to offer.
We had an amazing time. Although we thought weu2019d be in a smaller group. They allowed us plenty of time at each stop. And they were also efficient with our time. There was some confusion as to where the meeting stop was. I had to message the operator to come to the meeting spot after the departure time had arrived but they hadnu2019t. My husband lacerated his foot jumping off the front of the boat and needed five stitches. We were in the area of baby sharks. All was well some of the tourists on board assisted, medically, and we were ok. The staff made us remove our wrist bands indicating which tour company we were with before quickly taking us to the hospital. The were really friendly and super helpful with my husband and really cared for his safety. They even came back to take photos of him to ensure he was ok. They even came back an hour later to ask us if we wanted to take the same tour again (obviously we wouldnu2019t after the accident). But we liked that detail. I believe some extra safety measures wouldu2019ve kept us from having him slice open his foot. Iu2019m sure heu2019ll be the last one to jump off the front of the boat. Besides that, we had an AMAZING TIME!
Swimming with sharks and breathtaking views
The trip was incredible! The guides were knowledgeable about the best times to hit different spots depending on the time of day, weu2019re beyond friendly, and considerate to everyone onboard. The snorkeling was beautiful, and our guide got into the water to show us where the sharks were! (Donu2019t worry- theyu2019re small and not aggressive!) The tide was thankfully high and we were able to pop into this lagoon that felt like a dream. The water was surreal. Iu2019m definitely coming out of this vacation with some incredible memories from this excursion.
Great day trip if already on PP island
Not a bad trip to take if youu2019re already in PP island, itu2019s affordable and provides you a day full of stops at all of the different beaches around PP. monkey beach is full of monkeys, bamboo beach has soft sand, and maya beach is a beautiful sight. Using a speedboat allows you to stop almost everywhere. Advice- ask to see the bioluminescent plankton after dark.
Cannot Recommend Enough
Absolutely fantastic! Our tour guide spoke excellent English and had an excellent sense of humor, and the crew was friendly, kind, and professional. We had a bit of a situation with a monkey entering onboard at Monkey Beach, but it was handled quickly and with the safety of the passengers in mind. A full run of the greatest hits of Koh Phi Phi followed, with detailed and fascinating explanations of cultural phenomena that Western travelers might not understand, such as the commercial significance of Viking Caves, and incredible snorkeling. If the sunset or your shark luck wasnu2019t quite what you had hoped, the guide showed you real life clips from more lucky expeditions, which only served to complete our profound satisfaction with the experience. They even took us to swim with bioluminescent plankton!! Everyone on the boat got to know each other, and saying goodbye to them and the crew felt like saying goodbye to old friends. I couldnu2019t recommend this tour or the people on it enough, it was incredible.
Got to see many nice islands and snorkelling spots. Seeing the sunset over the sea and swimming with the flowing plankton was amazing. You could probably visit most places cheaper with a long tail boat but I don't regret paying for the trip where they take you to all of the best spots.
The guides were extremely helpful, friendly, and funny. They took great pictures of us and helped us see the sharks. They also provided fresh fruit. Afterwards, we swam with bioluminescent plankton! It was an unforgettable experience and I loved every second of it!
u6211 u548c u6211 u7684 u670b u53cb u4eec u73a9 u5f97 u5f88 u5f00 u5fc3u3002 u8be5 u6307 u5357 u5bf9 u6211 u4eec u6240 u770b u5230 u7684 u5185 u5bb9 u5f88 u6709 u5e2e u52a9uff0cnu5e76u5e26u6211u4eecu53bbu4e86u4e00u4e9bu795eu5947u7684u5730u65b9uff01 u884cu7a0bu7ed3u675fu65f6u7684u6d6eu6e38u751fu7269u6e38u6cf3u975eu5e38u51c9u723duff0cu5e76u4e14u4e0bu5348u6109u5febu3002 u6211u4eecu5efau8baeu5728u76aeu76aeu5c9bu8fdbu884cu6d6eu6f5cu4e4bu65c5uff01