Surin Islands Snorkeling Day Trip From Phuket
Surin Islands Snorkeling Day Trip From Phuket. Get ready to experience the Surin Islands on this snorkeling day trip. Visit some of Thailand’s best snorkeling islands with crystal clear water and white sand beach. Snorkel through the sheltered reef between the islands and if you are lucky you can watch dolphins frolic in the sea or swim with sea turtles. Meet the local villagers of the Moken tribe and see the well-preserved marine life in the crystal clear waters. Enjoy a delicious lunch in Mu Koh Surin National Park.
- Snorkeling (Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Life Jacket)
Full travel accident insurance coverage
- Thai Traditional Food and fresh fruits
- Transfer from / to hotel.
- English speaking guide
Soft drink, Tea, Coffee
- Round trip speed boat
- National park fee(400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry or when you check in your ticket.
Seastar Baan Nam Kem
iQ-Dive Pier, Baan Nam Khem, 82110, อำเภอตะกั่วป่า พังงา 82190, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
- Please plan to meet your driver at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking
What To Expect
Surin Marine National park was promoted to An Andaman Asian Heritage Site in 2004. The Various coral around Surin Island is one of the best snorkeling sites in Thailand. The Islands are naturally uninhabited except for the nomadic sea.Sea gypsies – The Moken People. Peaceful and tranquil, various wildlife can be found on the islands including flying Squirrels. Pigtailed monkeys, flying lizards, eagles, and sea eagles.
Enjoy a day of snorkeling and white beaches when you set sail to the Surin Islands on the Andaman Sea. Depart from your hotel in Phuket and head to one of the world’s most famous diving sites. Jump in the clear and crystal waters and spot clownfish swimming in their natural habitat. Board a boat to the South Surin Island and visit Moken Village.
Explore the traditional village built on stilts by the coast. Learn how the Moken people live a hunter-gatherer lifestyle off the sea. Hop on a boat to North Surin Island and enjoy lunch at Surin National Park. Relax by the pristine white beaches or go for a swim in the turquoise waters. Head to two more snorkeling sites before returning back to the mainland. Immerse yourself in serene beauty on this Surin Island day tour.
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
What to bring : Passport/ID Card, Swimming suit, Towel, Sunglasses , Sunscreen , Hat, Camera
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
An amazing snorkelling experience!
Our trip to Surin was amazing! The whole day was organised so well with a delicious lunch provided. Snorkelling was incredible, we were able to see so many beautiful fish and corals! Our stopover in the Moken village was also wonderful, got to meet the lovely sea gypsys and their families. Overall a wonderful day with such stunning views! Thank you to our guide Moana who especially made the day enjoyable.
Beautiful place to visit
We tried booking snorkelling at Surin Islands through this Tripadvisor page only to have almost all the money refunded a day later because the trip was apparently full. Went to a recommended woman in Patong who got us onto the boat for less - check out Better Call Nika & Gzonetour on Facebook.nnIt's a long day with a 6am collection from the hotel in Patong. A good 2 hour van drive north takes you up to Seastar's dock with being one of the first collected beneficial as you can use a window as a pillow.nnBreakfast is available for those who can eat, coffee is industrial strength for the rest of us who are normal people.nnWe sat at the rear of our boat, trading off less bounce from the swell for noise from the engines. It's just over an hour to our first stop. The wife was scared of the thought of wearing a snorkel and mask but took to it really well as soon as the beauty of the reef below shared its life with us.nnRemember UV bounces off the surface of the water and your back will be exposed - get some reef-safe factor 50 on your flesh. Reapply after each dip. You don't want a 2 hour journey back to Phuket with sunburn.nnOne more snorkelling stop before stopping at an island for lunch and time to spend on the beach, see the turtle hatchery, and play in the shallow water. We watched shoals leaping from the water, it was a delight.nnLeaving the beach, we called in at the sea gypsy village for a wander and shopping opportunity. Show me the man who says he has enough key rings and I'll point to a liar.nnA final snorkel over another reef and the day was done far too quickly. There's the option to camp overnight for brave souls who don't mind being kept awake all night by monkeys and insects.nnBack at the dock, yet another meal in case people hadn't eaten enough (on top of the snacks and drinks on the boat). Then there was chaotic confusion finding out where to return the flippers and how to identify our van home - compounded by drivers deciding to switch up where they were going between themselves.nnI managed to sleep for most of the journey home fortunately as some bloke decided the world needed his YouTube video like yesterday - so spent the entire trip editing it on his phone, which entailed playing part of a Moby track over and over until my wife began looking for a club or knife.nnI had a fish ID pdf from my scuba course the previous week - strongly recommend hunting something like that out on the internet before you go. We saw two types of moray, angelfish, starfish, urchins, cucumbers, crabs, fusiliers, gobies, damsels, butterflies, clowns, groupers, and more.nnNext time we head to the Similan Isles. It was ace.
amazing trip guider was so friendly
Beaches were very nice and syneric but it's crowdy as well. The tour guide were nice as well. I don't like tour itinerary. They should have given more time either for beach stay or for snorkeling. I don't why this island known as one of the best place for snorkeling.