Swim with Dolphins In Pattaya
Swim with dolphins at Pattaya Dolphin World is to experience one of the earth’s greatest moments. When you choose the tour to swim with the dolphins, you are able to watch these creatures and delight in them up close and personal. You don’t even have to be an expert swimmer to take part in this incredible experience, because the staff at Pattaya Dolphin World are there to make sure that you have a safe, comfortable and, above all, enjoyable time. If you have been to Pattaya Dolphin World, you will definitely know how much fun their dolphin show is to watch. Even if you haven’t been, the park itself and the show are well worth the visit.
- Visit Pattaya Dolphin World with your friends and family. Marvel at pink dolphins and be amazed by an eye-opening dolphin show!
- Experience a marine adventure that will introduce you to the beautiful world of dolphins
- Explore other attractions such as children’s Playground, Fishing Park, Water Park, and a BB gun and airsoft gun playground
- The transfer service is available for accommodations in North, South, and Central Pattaya.(Optional)
- Admission Ticket to Pattaya Dolphin World
- All shows as mentioned in the show timetable of Pattaya Dolphin World
- Insurance provided by the operator
- Locker service is provided for customers who book swimming with dolphins.
- Additional fees apply to other experiences or activities such as swimming with dolphins or horse riding
- Personal expenses such as food, drinks, tips, etc.
Pattaya Dolphin World
RWMR+HR Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from your hotel in Pattaya city.
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm the pickup time by email.
What To Expect
What if I told you that not only does Pattaya Dolphin World have a myriad of exciting shows and activities for everyone in your traveling party, it is the place where you can tick off that item from your bucket list. You know, the one where you get to swim with the dolphins! Yes, that’s right, swimming with dolphins – just imagine, you could be getting in to share the water with these gentle and majestic creatures!
o swim with the dolphins at Dolphin World in Pattaya is to experience one of the earth’s greatest moments. When you choose the tour to swim with the dolphins, you are able to watch these creatures and delight in them up close and personal. You don’t even have to be an expert swimmer to take part in this incredible experience, because the staff at Dolphin World are there to make sure that you have a safe, comfortable, and, above all, enjoyable time.
- Open daily from 09:00am – 06:00pm
- Child has to be 5 years old and 110 cm height or above, or appropriate officials examined.
- Dolphin Show Times : ( 5 Times Per Day) approx.45 minutes (09:00am, 11:00am, 01:00pm, 03:00pm, and 05:00pm)
- Swimming with dolphin 8 PAX/Round. 5 Times/Day approx. 40 minutes (09:45am, 11: 45am, 01: 45pm, 03:45pm, and 05:00pm)
- Weight is not over 90 Kilograms. If your weight is over 90 Kilograms, you are not allowed to swim with the dolphins. Hence, you can play the cushion
- Do not wear any type of jewelry such as rings, watches, earrings, necklaces, beads, false eyelashes, a nylon rope, or a bead with a bead. Prohibited for a shower cap, swimming cap, swimming goggles, eyeglasses, and sunglasses.
- Only Swimming wear. No metal components or materials that are harmful to dolphins allowed.
- Do not apply sunscreen or body lotion before getting into the water. Fingernails and toenails must be cut short. No acrylic nails or any decorative object on the nail allowed. Otherwise, be cut to a shorter nail and nail file to remove sharpness Take a shower and wearing a life jacket before getting into the water.
- A prohibited person who is contagious, and diseases such as asthma, tuberculosis, leprosy, conjunctivitis, colds, epilepsy, heart disease, AIDS, and other communicable diseases.
- Prohibited those who are physically weak or incomplete, who is pregnant, and who had a wound, woman who is on her period, disabilities, and mental disabilities, including those that are nervous slow.
- Do not clutter and do not harm dolphins. Do not jump into the water, Do not dive. Do not touch the head of dolphins from the mouth to the throat and the blow-hole of dolphins.
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the tour.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.