Tiger Park Pattaya Ticket
Tiger Park Pattaya. Only here you can feel, touch, hug, and take photos with tigers without chains or drug control in their enclosures 10-15 mins. (will be charged) You can choose to go in the cage (10-15 mins.) to play and take photos with tigers in a single cage or as many cages as you want. We have our tiger trainers staying with you in the cage all the time to make you feel safe. The trainers will try to position the tiger so that you feel comfortable and safe in a shot. We also have a restaurant and Cafe’ Amazon where you can have a buffet lunch and drink coffee while watching tigers playing around you. Come and enjoy this special Moment, once-in-a-lifetime experience!
- Experience a rare encounter with the largest cat species in the world
- Play and grab the opportunity to take photos with tigers of different sizes
- Enjoy close contact with tigers under the supervision of trained staff
- Choose from a selection of packages and opt to add on an international buffet lunch
- Entrance ticket
- Insurance provided by the operator
- Meals and beverages
Tiger Park Pattaya
VWC2+FQ Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri, Thailand
- You come by yourself to the meeting point.
What To Expect
The most exciting and attractive place in Pattaya nice, clean, and natural. Only here you can feel, touch, hug, and take photos with tigers without chains or drug control in their enclosures 10-15 mins. We have our tiger trainers staying with you in the cage all the time to make you feel safe. The trainers will try to position the tiger so that you feel comfortable and safe in a shot.
We Are not A Tiger farm because we do not raise the tigers to sell or to exchange with other wildlife animals. Our goal is to ensure that all of our tigers will live in natural environments that make them feel safe, happy, comfortable, and live as long as their maximum life expectancy at the age of 18-20 years. We are experienced and expert in raising and living with tigers in cages for more than 30 years. Throughout those years, we had been closely observing and studying their lives so that we could understand their behaviors from generation to generation.
- You come by yourself to the meeting point.
- Opening time 08:00am – 06:00pm.
- Children aged 15 and below, guests shorter than 160cm, and guests with disabilities are only allowed to play with the smallest tigers
- Guests who choose not to participate in the tiger encounter may enter the park free of charge
- The safety of visitors and the tigers is of top priority in Tiger Park. Please follow the rules implemented by the park authority
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.