Tung Yee Peng Mangrove Forest Tour By Longtail Boat From Koh Lanta
Tung Yee Peng Mangrove Forest Tour By Longtail Boat From Koh Lanta. Visit the Tung Yee Peng Village, a small village on the East coast of Koh Lanta. The mangroves here are almost as big as the island. At the edge of the water, a bridge welcomes you and on the other side, there is a cement path going through the mangroves. Mangrove roots create a quiet and protected area for fishes, crabs, oysters, lobsters, and shrimps. The forest is also a guard zone for reptiles, mammals, and birds and protects the coast from erosion. Take a longtail boat to explore mangrove areas and watching the variety of local fauna – colorful birds, mudskippers, fiddler crabs. Stop at the monkey point. You can see the monkeys and watch them swim and dive.
Drinking water , fresh fruit by the season and snack
Hotel pick-up, drop-off from Lanta and transfers
Professional English-speaking guide
- National park entrance fee
- Basic accident insurance
- Life jacket
Tung Yee Peng Pier (Mangrove tour - Eco tourism)
H3WC+3J8 Sala Dan, Ko Lanta District, Krabi, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Lanta.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
The transfer will take you from your resort in Koh Lanta Yai to the pier of Tung Yee Peng Pier. Tung Yee Peng Village is a small village on the East coast of Koh Lanta. Take a longtail boat into the officially protected Tung Yee Peng Mangrove Forest, which offers a worthwhile break from the beaches. Discover the lush green island and spot small creatures such as monkeys and lizards.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
En general kho lanta est tru00e9s en dessous d autres endroits visitu00e9s avant kho samui the best npuket top, chiang mai depaysant...n kho lanta est trop sale ,les resaurants propres avec hygiene acceptable difficile u00e0 trouver et peu nombreux. hotellerie pauvre sauf 1 extemenet chere.nvilla kulraya au top sur kho lanta.npar contre les iles autour au top.nkrabi est l exception belle plages et du00e9part vers iles merveilleuse.