Alangka Cruise – The Luxury Dinner Cruise From ICONSIAM, Bangkok
Alangka Cruise – The Luxury Dinner Cruise From ICONSIAM, Bangkok. Spending 2 hours dining along on Chao Phraya River. Enjoy an international and Seafood buffet that brought you to an unforgettable memorable day. Welcome and good evening to all of you onboard tonight. We proudly present the miracle memorable night with Alangka Cruise, enjoyed the rest of the evening with us. Experience a sensation of luxury throughout the night with the best atmosphere that you ever had before. Alangka Cruise is an enormous cruise with an elegant and luxurious style decorated by the modern style that comes with comfortable. On both 1st and 2nd floor are air-condition and on the 3rd floor of our cruise is a 360 panorama view open-air rooftop that our guest can enjoy both sides of Chaophaya river with a perspective view that you shouldn’t have missed it. Alangka Cruise can capacity our guest’s maximum of 400 guests.
- Experience a sensation of luxury throughout the night with the best atmosphere that you ever had before.
- Enjoy an International and Seafood buffet that brought you to an unforgettable memorable day.
- To be thrilled 360 panorama view open-air rooftop that our guest can enjoy both sides of Chao Phraya river with the perspective view that you shouldn’t have missed it.
- International and seafood buffet dinner.
- Thai classical dancing performance.
- Fruit mocktail (welcome drink).
- Live music duos on the cruise.
Personal expenses such as optional food & drink, tips, alcoholic drink, etc.
Other services are not mentioned in this program
ICONSIAM Pier 4
Charoen Nakhon Road, Khlong Ton Sai 299 Charoen Nakhon 5 Alley, Khwaeng Khlong Ton Sai, Khet Khlong San, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10600, Thailand
- Be at the meet up location 30 minutes before the scheduled activity time.
- Accessible by
- Local Taxi/Tuk-Tuk.
- Free Shuttle Boat: Ratchawongse Pier (09:00am – 11:00pm), Si Phraya Pier (09:00am – 11:00pm), CAT Telecom Pier (09:00pm – 11:00pm), Sathorn Pier (08:00am – 11:30pm) to ICONSIAM which departs every 10-15 minutes.
- BTS and Shuttle Boat: Take BTS to Saphan Taksin Station and take a free shuttle boat from there to ICONSIAM
- By BTS and taxi: Take a BTS to Krung Thonburi Station and take a taxi to ICONSIAM which will take around 10-15 minutes.
What To Expect
Alangka Cruise offers you to escape from the crowded place in Bangkok – the capital city of Thailand, and give you a new memorable experience with the beautiful scenery of the Chao Phraya River at nighttime. This 2-hour dinner cruise is a must for travelers who wish to enjoy a romantic night with a luxury buffet dinner on board including a variety of seafood dishes with Thai, Asian, Western and International cuisine as well as some delicious desserts. Alangka Cruise offers the best view of Bangkok’s picturesque skyline while passing the most outstanding illuminated attractions in Bangkok’s famous historical landmarks, such as the Royal Grand Palace, The Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), Icon Siam, Wat Kalayanamitr, and The Rama VIII Bridge. There will be a variety of entertainments such as cultural performance, Thai dance, and international music performed by talented singers playing soft pop and jazz music throughout the river trip. And after dinner, you can spend an entire hour dancing to the upbeat groovy songs.
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc.), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the show/tour
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Rate is NOT applicable for Loy Krathong Day (in Nov – date to be advised), Christmas Eve (Dec 24), Christmas Day (Dec 25) and New Year s Eve (Dec 31-01Jan)
- Child age between 4-10 years old and height not over 120 cm. will be charged at child rate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
- Please check-in at least 30 minutes before departure
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You come by yourself to meeting point
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Maya Bay, Phi Phi Islands and Khai Island Sunset Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
Poor operational management
I wish I could give Zero for my trip with Alangka Cruise this evening. nWe lost our half of dining duration due to the rain. This complaint shouldnu2019t be occurred if their operation could have done better. nMy family were seating at the open space no roofs but unfortunately there was raining just 1 hour after cruising. Thatu2019s a chaos when everyone was moving back down inside the cruise. We were soaked !! That wasnu2019t the worst part and ofcoz no one can control the weather. nWe were standing for a while after staff brought some chairs for us and other customers without table. No one care or make an effort to find us a new table or seems to know what to handle the situation. We were left unattended, no table, no staff come to check on us or even trying to relocate us the table. I was trying to ask them to get me new table but they didnu2019t even bother to help me. At the end, we were sitting cold and only have half of our meal. With the money we spent and what services had , especially no plan B or correct response for this kind of situation, I strong reader to consider booking with other cruise where has a better operating, foods are similar or even better to avoid disappointment. nI was really upset with the poor management of service I received. Such a disappointment experience.
Beautiful Views and Friendly Services!
We booked the Alangka Cruise via Nidnoi Travel Agency. We paid 950 Baht a person. We picked up the tickets at IconSiam. We (5) boarded Alangka Cruise at IconSiam at 19:15. The cruise took 2 hours. We had the table for 5 at the top floor. The views of Chaophraya River were beautiful. The staff were friendly. The salmon on the buffet was good. The buffet was plenty.
What a waste of 2 hours, food crap and entertainment a joke ( not haha )
Food terrible feel free to get the Blackpool of cruises nn- food school dinner standard just with different ingredients nn- entertainment screaming cats nnStart by increasing the price , decent food and why are tables inclusive of jugs of beer but tables of 2 have to go to the bar ? nnFeels 20 plus years ago
It was very sad to chose this cruise . It was lacking the most important thing for us, the Thailand feeling. It was nothing related to Thailand in the entertainment. I felt I was in a cheap Las Vegas show, not in Thailand . The food was nothing particular and the buffet lines were disorganized. Definitely I will not go to that dinner cruise or recommended to anybody that go to Thailand. I have been in many dinner cruises in Thailand this was the worst.
Enjoying the night on Viva Alangka Dinner Cruise
It was my first time visiting Thailand, especially Bangkok and its tourism destination. Dinner on Alangka Cruise was such priceless experience for me and my friend. We're spending the night enjoying the view of Chao Praya River with nice and delicious choices of Buffet Dinner. nI think I'll try this kind of Dinner Cruise on my next vacation.