Ao Thalane Sunset Kayak And BBQ Dinner On The Beach from Krabi
Ao Thalane Sunset Kayak And BBQ Dinner On The Beach. Kayaking and exploring one of Krabi’s most beautiful hidden bays. Explore the beautiful nature of Ao Thalane by kayaking. Paddle around quiet canyons and mangrove forests with towering karts formations in the background. Enjoy a delightful sunset from the viewpoint. Eat a delicious BBQ dinner at the restaurant or on a private beach(depending on the weather).
BBQ dinner, drinking water, soft drinks, fruits, coffee, and tea
Free round trip transfer from Krabi town, and Ao Nang
Life jacket , Dry bag
- First Aid Kit
- Tour Guide
- Extra Transfer Charge 200 THB/PAX(Roundtrip) from Klong Muang and Tub Kaek
Ao Thalane Pier
4PWX+397 Khao Thong, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81000, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Krabi town, Ao Nang.
- Remote areas including Klong Muang and Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB100 per person (payable directly to the driver).
- If you’re staying at private accommodation, please contact us as soon as possible and provide a contact number for the property you are staying at. Alternatively, let us talk to one of the staff members who work at the property.
- Please plan to meet your driver at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- We will provide you with an exact pick-up time confirmation once we receive your reservation.
- An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Krabi areas (To be advised).
What To Expect
Ao Thalane Sunset Kayak And BBQ Dinner On The Beach, Thalane Bay, or Ao Thalane is one of the most popular locations for kayaking. It is a beautiful and splendid area with abundant mangrove forests, limestone mountains, caves, lagoons, and canyons. You will enjoy kayaking and paddle easily in the tortuous route, a calm river without windy and waves, sometimes you can see sandbar when the level of tidal is low. You can also get learning about ecosystems in abundant mangrove forests. If you paddle into that area and pass through the towering limestone mountain and quiet canyon that is the most beautiful viewpoint of Thalane Bay.
Start to pick up from your hotel in the Krabi area then travel to Ao Thalane (Thalane Bay) with mangrove forests all 3-4 hour Sunset Kayaking Tour with BBQ dinner. At the kayak center, you will be given a brief instruction on how to uses a paddle by the tour guide and provide you a life jacket and a dry bag to put all your valuables before going straight into the kayak. At first, you will paddle across the estuary it’s quite calm and easy paddling. There are lots of entrances into the mangrove forest depending on the time of day and low tide. At low tide, you may need to paddle along the coast for a few minutes to reach the main entrance.
The tour guide will lead you to paddle along the mangrove river, explore lagoons canyons caves and see a beautiful sunset while you do kayaking. Maybe you can see some wildlife animals on the trees such as monitoring Lizards, crab-eating macaques, monkeys, vibrant tropical birds, and some mudskippers in the mud too when the tide is low.
Enjoy eating BBQ dinner at the restaurant or on the private beach depending on the weather. Then transfer back to your hotel. If you like to have a relaxing and peaceful time to enjoy your holiday while paddling through the mangrove forests cave’s and without crowds this trip will be perfect for you.
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
More Thrill , More dinner ,More Fun!!!!!!!
I have only evening half day available in Krabi and i was getting bored as I have nothing to do.Than i thought of Doing Kayaking with sunset Barbecue dinner.nnI googled and tried to book online deals but unable to do so as most of them are full or not taking immediate booking. Than i approached Sugarbelle in oh Hoo in Krabi town locally and she was very quick in search and arranging the deals for me in minimal prices. Finally she booked the deal for me and in evening i enjoyed Kayaking a lot and learnt basics from tour guide and made some new friends in that same tour. Finally we all ended up with very good local barbecue mealud83dude04ud83dude04. Overall it was full fun and good experience , considering i have a very less time on that day.