Ayutthaya Ancient Temples & Bang Pa In Royal Palace Tour From Bangkok
One day trip from Bangkok to explore the ancient temples of Ayutthaya. See Bang Pa In Royal Palace(Summer Palace), the summer home of Thai kings. If you want to know and see more of Ayutthaya, come with us, and let’s slip back in time in the ancient capital of Thailand! Our tour of Ayutthaya lets you explore the UNESCO-listed temples and palaces at Ayutthaya Historical Park which are all significant to Ayutthaya’s history. You’ll also explore several ruins at the Ayutthaya Historical Park and marvel at the area’s former glory from centuries past.
- Explore the Bang Pa-In Royal Palace(Summer Palace) and take a day trip to the ancient city of Ayutthaya, the former capital of Thailand, and visit iconic sites including Wat Phu Khao Thong, Wat Lokayasutharam, Wat Yai Chaimongkhon, Wat Mahathat, and Wat Phra Si Sanphet.
- Explore several ruins at the Ayutthaya historical park and marvel at Buddha Head in Tree Roots will make you amazed.
- Learn all about the ancient Thai kingdom from your experienced tour guide.
- Includes lunch and pick up from your hotel or meeting point in the center of Bangkok.
- Air-conditioned minibus transportation
- All admission fee
- Tour guide
- Lunch (Thai food)
- Drop off Khaosan Road Only
Chana Songkhram Metropolitan Police Station
20 Chakrabongse Rd, Talat Yot, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200
Asia Hotel Bangkok
296 Phayathai Rd, Thanon Phetchaburi, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
88 Soi Sukhumvit 19, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Chana Songkhram Metropolitan Police Station : 74 Chakrabongse Rd, Talat Yot, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200
- Asia Hotel Bangkok : 296 Phayathai Rd, Khwaeng Thanon Phetchaburi, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400
- Terminal 21 : 88, Soi Sukhumvit 19, Sukhumvit Road Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110
- Or, you can also get picked up from your hotel in the following areas: Khaosan, Silom, Sathorn, Sukhumvit (Soi 1-24), Asoke, Pratunam.
What To Expect
See and experience the best of Ayutthaya in this full-day adventure. Ayutthaya, the historical city was once the capital of the Kingdom of Siam, so it’s no surprise that it is home to some of the most majestic palaces and ancient ruins in Thailand. One of the locations you’ll get to visit in this tour includes the Bang Pa-In Royal Palace(Summer Palace), a breathtaking complex situated beside the Chao Phraya River and was formerly used by the Thai kings.
You’ll also explore several ruins at the Ayutthaya Historical Park and marvel at the area’s former glory from centuries past. Dating back to 1350, the sites of Ayutthaya Historical Park are a must-visit for fans of history, architecture, and religion. Thanks to your experienced tour guide, you and your group will learn all about Buddhist history as you explore countless temples.
- Child ticket: Age between 4-7 years.
- You come by yourself to the meeting point or pick up from your hotel in the following areas: Khaosan, Silom, Sathorn, Sukhumvit (Soi 1-24), Asoke, Pratunam.
- Send you back to Khaosan Road Only (Khaosan Road is a famous destination for a backpacker).
- Visitors are requested to be dressed properly and appropriately upon entering the temples. The dress code is smart casual and the minimum age is 4 years.
- This is a joint tour, the operator will be picking up each guest in order, so please kindly wait patiently at your hotel. If waiting for too long, please contact the operator immediately.
- This itinerary may be subject to adjustments by the tour operator according to traffic and/or weather conditions.
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the tour.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.