Bamboo Rafting and Sea Turtle Conservation Center Half Day Tour From Khao Lak
Bamboo Rafting and Sea Turtle Conservation Center Half Day Tour, hop on a bamboo raft and float along the river. This calm, relaxing ride on a bamboo raft poled by a local boatman will take you on board to enjoy the stunningly beautiful rainforest. Bamboo Rafting Tour is to get back to nature and relax on the bamboo and classic relaxing on the raft amid the clear fresh river water. Enjoy the Bamboo rafting along the real river (Approximately 45 mins) with gorgeous views of the magnificent landscape around you. Touching beautiful scenery, fresh air, participate in adventure outdoor activities in the tropical forest. Visit a sea turtle conservation center working to save and increase the number of sea turtles in the region. Finish the tour with a trip to Ton Pling Waterfall, the most popular waterfall in the area. Experience the lovely atmosphere and marvel at the amazing environment surrounding you. Swim in the small ponds at the waterfall. Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Khao Lak hotel.
- Tour Guide for briefing and rafting training
- Life jacket, Safety equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
National park entrance fee
First Aid Kit
J7X2+GX Khuekkhak, Takua Pa District, Phang-nga, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Khao Lak.
- Please plan to meet your driver at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
In the morning, you will embark on a half-day bamboo rafting trip along the scenic river. Then on your next destination, you will get to know sea turtles and see how they are nursed. At the end of the tour, you will stop at Ton Pling Waterfall for refreshment and will be dropped back at your hotel.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
Sitting on Bamboo Rafting, the chance is your pants will get wet. You should also bring your clothes to change too
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket: Age between 4-10 years
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Maya Bay, Phi Phi Islands and Khai Island Sunset Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
Raft was ok but all in it was interesting but not great
We got picked up by a lovely aircon minibus and a lovely guide right on time, got taken to a river bank, which was more of a stream and sat on the raft whilst the man used the pole to push us along in silence, it was relaxing but the views were not all that! Steep banks with little to look at and no talks as we went to what we would see. Also the raft is hard on the rear I suggest taking a cushion. We go off after 40-50 mins and got on a taxi back to our minibus then on to the turtle conservation place. This was dull, lots of baby turtles swimming in dirty tanks. Our guide did a talk but we never got to see any feeding or handling, you can see just as much by talking yourself and paying the small entrance fee. We then went to a very small waterfall with a rocky pond at the bottom to have a swim in. It was crowded and if it wasnu2019t for the fact I was so hot and sweaty I would not have got in, it was shallow and small. All in all very over priced but the guide was lovely and friendly.
khao Lak Triple yours is great , bamboo rafting favourite part of holiday - turtleu2019s great idea but a little sad
Tom was our tour guide from Khao Lak Triple who was fantastic , friendly , and went above and beyond to make our excursion more comfortable.nThe bamboo rafting was amazing , relaxing , and a great way to see the jungle while floating down the river . Our raft paddler pointed out snakes , lizards and stopped for us to have a swim along the way . nThe turtle sanctuary even though the idea behind it is fantastic , if you are an animal lover seeing the older turtles that will never be released and just swimming around a round pool with nothing to keep them stimulated , is a little sad . nHowever Understanding the breeding programs to release babies and help keep the numbers up is a great idea .