Bicycle Ride To Huay Tung Tao Lake From Chiang Mai Town
Bicycle ride out of Chiang Mai town center on the bike tour that goes to Huay Tung Tao Lake and the base of Doi Suthep, a newly built bike path leads you out of the hustle and bustle of the city into the green. Huay Tung Tao Lake loop is a 10.1 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Mae Rim, Chiang Mai, Thailand that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and running.
- Take a leisurely bike ride to the Huay Tung Tao Lake, from Chiang Mai.
- Explore the shoreline of Huay Tung Tao Lake and the base of Doi Suthep.
- Swim or boat at the lake, or taste fresh-caught shrimp.
- Enjoy the convenience of pick-up and drop-off direct from your hotel.
- Round trip hotel transfer in Chiang Mai town
- All bike and safety equipment
- Licensed bike guide
- Lunch, Drinking water
- Entrance fees
- Insurance 50 THB
Chiang Mai Mountain Biking & Kayaks
Q2J3+H3 Chiang Mai, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Chiang Mai Mountain Biking & Kayaks : 92, 1-2 Sridonchai Rd, Tambon Chang Khlan, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50100
- Or, you can also get picked up from your hotel in Chiang Mai town.
What To Expect
Your 25 km bicycle ride starts at the center of the old City at our bike shop. From there, you will travel along with small alleyways to the base of Suthep mountain, a newly built bike path that leads you out of the hustle and bustle of the city into the green.
Huay Tung Tao Lake is a popular local destination that has small restaurants, and options for fishing and swimming. Pedal around the lake, have lunch, and perhaps take a refreshing dip or ride in a swan boat (own expense). Includes lunch, use of bike equipment, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Passengers have a minimum of 7 years and the biker must be 12 years of age or older.
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the tour.
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.