Chao Phraya Princess Dinner Cruise Bangkok From ICONSIAM
Chao Phraya Princess Dinner Cruise Bangkok From ICONSIAM. Dinner on a luxury cruise and admire the night view along the Chao Phraya River. Chao Phraya Princess Cruise offers you a memorable experience with the beautiful scenery of the Chao Phraya River. This two-hour journey on the extravagant Chao Phraya Princess Cruise includes a variety of Thai, Asian and International food, from appetizers to main dishes and from delicious main dishes to dessert served in a buffet fashion. You can also listen to music performed by saxophonist and singers with Pop and Jazz songs in the first hour of your journey. Along both sides of the riverbank, you will enjoy Thailand’s famous historical landmarks.
- Feast on a 2 hour dinner buffet, a fusion of different cuisines from all over the world and enjoy the performance of a live band.
- Dinner cruise on Chao Phraya River along with famous landmarks like Rama 8 Bridge, Wat Kalayanamit (Big Buddha Temple), Wat Arun (The temple of dawn), The Grand Palace, etc.
- Free Birthday cake (for the person who has a birthday on the day he/she use the service).
- Entertain by a live music band. Thai classical dance and performances
- Thai & International buffet dinner on board
- Welcome drink
- Transfer service from/to the pier.
- Personal expenses such as optional food & drink, tips, alcoholic drink, etc..
- Other services are not mentioned in this program.
ICONSIAM Pier 4
Charoen Nakhon Road, Khlong Ton Sai 299 Charoen Nakhon 5 Alley, Khwaeng Khlong Ton Sai, Khet Khlong San, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10600, Thailand
- Be at the meet up location 30 minutes before the scheduled activity time.
- Accessible by
- Local Taxi/Tuk-Tuk.
- Free Shuttle Boat: Ratchawongse Pier (09:00am – 11:00pm), Si Phraya Pier (09:00am – 11:00pm), CAT Telecom Pier (09:00pm – 11:00pm), Sathorn Pier (08:00am – 11:30pm) to ICONSIAM which departs every 10-15 minutes.
- BTS and Shuttle Boat: Take BTS to Saphan Taksin Station and take a free shuttle boat from there to ICONSIAM
- By BTS and taxi: Take a BTS to Krung Thonburi Station and take a taxi to ICONSIAM which will take around 10-15 minutes.
What To Expect
Welcome to Chao Phraya Princess Cruise. Take in Bangkok’s most famous and sacred landmarks from a scenic viewpoint: aboard the Chao Phraya Princess Cruise, swiftly gliding the night. For a unique cruise ride, the dinner cruise features a grandiose buffet with your favorite Thai dishes, as well as a selection of international treats, spread out for your enjoyment. Along with a live band to grace your dinner with throwback tunes and a dose of nostalgia, the Chao Phraya Princess Cruise promises no less than an entertaining and memorable night for sure. Take on the journey with friends, family, and/or your partner: folks of all ages are welcome!
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc.), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the show/tour
Rate is NOT applicable for Loy Krathong Day (in Nov – date to be advised), Christmas Eve (Dec 24), Christmas Day (Dec 25) and New Year s Eve (Dec 31-01Jan)
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- You come by yourself to meeting point. Check-in at ICONSIAM Sooksiam zone (G. Floor) Pier 2, Chao Phraya Princess counter
Child age between 4-10 years old and height not over 120 cm. will be charged at child rate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- Please check-in at least 30 minutes before departure
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Average. Where was traditional dancers??
Nice cruise & views. Food was average, we didn't even know when dessert was served. Cocktails were amazing. Entertainment was good but where were the traditional dancers which was one of the main reasons we chose this cruise!!??nOverall i'm sorry to say it was average.
Missed the departure due to bad traffic, when we eventually arrived we found the kiosk which wasnu2019t an easy find as IconSiam is a huge place. nManaged to find a staff member who took us down to the pier, arranged a speedboat so that we could join the cruise for the last hour. What an experience, the food was lovely, the atmosphere was great and the staff very attentive. Definitely a 10/10
Avoid this at all costs!
Worst tour I ever booked! First of all the instructions the operator gave to check in were laughably bad. It's like they didn't realize how massive IconSiam mall is! Finding their little rinkydink operation was not easy for someone who does not know layout of mall.nnThen boarding dinner cruise boat was also a disorganized mess it was pure chaos every man, woman, and child for themselves. Finally we discover we pay full price but cannot even choose our preferred table it's pre-assigned and of course they give us worst table possible (bottom floor in middle so hard to see views outside plus the obnoxiously loud jazz / pop band right next to us blasting at such high volume conversation was impossible). Last but not least the buffet dinner was average at best.nnIf there ever was one tour I book through here that I'd like my money back it's this one. If they offered us to go again for free I'd say heck no! Just awful. Avoid!
Good atmosphere, for the sake of experience
Thought there will be more seafood but end up we are having prawns and mussels, can have more variety of seafood. The choice for kids was limited as mostly of the dishes are spicy. Entertainment and environment was good. If you are looking for nice food it will not be recommended. For an experience you can try it
A nice cruise up and down the rivernWe were able to get a table at the front of the boat so we didnu2019t have a roof above us.nThe music was loud but enjoyable.nThe food was bland, the salmon sashimi was just bad. nLuckily we ate before the boat ride. It was around 800 baht, so a little pricey for what you received. nOne note is all the you tubers taking pictures, it was very annoying.nI would do it again, I might try another boat to see if the food was better.
Meravigliato e sorpreso
Ho viaggiato la notte di natale e la notte di capodanno tutto perfetto trovi di sicuro qualcosa che ti piace nel buffet. Io ho preferito il ponte superiore allo scoperto, molto piu00f9 romantico e affascinante e all arrivo la sorpresa dei fuochi d artificio