Chiang Mai ATV Riding 3 Hrs Off Road Trip (Experienced Riders)
Chiang Mai ATV Riding 3 Hrs Off Road Trip, this trip is an exciting ride with 70% off-road in the rain forest. This trip is a round trip which will take about 3hrs. 45km. Riding up the mountain with an elevation of 1485m. Perfect for those who like a good challenge and want to test their off-road skills. For experienced riders only, not appropriate for beginners. The ATV is in very good condition, safe and our guides love to answer all your questions about the jungle and hill tribe life.
- Organized by the most experienced and most popular companies providing adventure rides to visitors to Chiang Mai
- Experience a completely off-road adventure sure to get your adrenaline pumping
- Enjoy breathtaking views, riding off-road through the jungle, river, and past scenic tribal Hmong villages.
- Hotel pick up and drop off, and personal injury insurance included
Free round trip transfer from Chiang Mai town(more 5 person)
Protective gears (helmet and glove)
200 CC automatic ATV
First Aid Kit, Insurance
Expert tour guide
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
Adventure Ban Pong ATV Off-road Tours
Adventure Ban Pong ATV Off-road Tours
- Or, you can also get picked up from your hotel in Chiang Mai town
- Free roundtrip transfer for more than 5 people. Extra roundtrip transfer charge 1,000 THB/(1-4 people).
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
What To Expect
This trip is an exciting ride with 70% off-road in the rain forest. This trip is a round trip which will take about 3hrs. 45km. Riding up the mountain with an elevation of 1485m. Perfect for those who like a good challenge and want to test their off-road skills. For experienced riders only, not appropriate for beginners. We collect you from your hotel and travel by road to our camp. There we hold a safety briefing and quad bike instruction, followed by supervised driving practice around our camp track.
You commence will cover on the road, jungle trail on your individual ATV under the guidance of our experienced tour guides. We follow a high mountain trail to the summit of the mountain, elevation 1485m. Here we will breathe in the cool crisp mountain air and take a well-earned rest, followed by a visit to a hill tribe village. Remember to take your camera to capture this colorful journey.
The riders must be in good physical and mental condition to ride safely. Therefore, no influence of alcohol and drugs, pregnancy as well as physical problems are not allowed.
During the tour, strictly follow the tour guide/instructor. The tour operator has the authority to stop any risky riding or unpleasant mannerisms with no refund.
- Children from 16 years of age upwards are welcome to ride a machine themselves.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children between 4-15 years old as passengers only.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Private Tour?!! Sure Seemed Like It!
My wife and I booked this tour last minute, and we canu2019t tell you how great that turned out to be! We have done ATV tours in numerous locations in the world, and this was by far the best overall ATV experience. We were the only two people on the tour with three guides! The lead guide Bird and his coworkers were safety conscious and communicated well before and during the ride. We are good riders, so we were taken on the more difficult routes and we had a blast. Riding along the mountainous jungle trails, passing through Hmong and agricultural areas and scenic points was fantastic. Guides were friendly and good sports. Definitely enjoyed this trip and would do it again.
What an amazing ride
First time for me and my son to experience ATV, what an amazing ride! nnWe had a brief training before heading to the mountain. 10 mins I guess. (Mastering the ATV is easy)nnSafety is their priority, the tour guides were so considerate that they kept an eye on every rider, monitored, guided and gave assistance to those in need. nnWe are on the beginner level that, up and down the mountain was enough for me and my son. The scenery is amazing, there are fields and crops covering the whole mountain. nnOther than the views, you will have a glimpse of the neighbourhood of the Thai living in the mountains. nnI promise to my son that we will have another ride if we come to Chiangmai next year :)
Could have been better
ATVs broke down twice. The guides were very kind so we didn't give them a hard time, however, it was very inconvenient. Also, we couldn't get a Uber in that area due to the flower festival, we inquired about transport and they charged us 500 bht, when the Uber ride was 200 bht. You would think they would at least match the price considering the mishaps.