Chiang Mai Trekking 2 Days 1 Night at Mae Wang National Park
Chiang Mai Trekking 2 Days 1 Night at Mae Wang National Park. Trek through the jungles and overnight at a Karen hill tribe village. Enjoy a beautiful trekking adventure in Mae Wang National Park, an hour south of Chiang Mai. The area is known for its green rolling hills, waterfalls, rice paddies, and Karen tribal villages. This diverse trip will take you to a Karen Elephant Project, where you will feed and bathe with the elephants. After this, we start to explore the jungles of Mae Wang and Doi Inthanon in Southern Chiang Mai province, spend the night in a Karen hill-tribe village, and raft down the Mae Wang river on a bamboo raft. This exciting jungle trekking will show you everything Chiang Mai has to offer. The hiking distance will be 8 – 10 kilometers per day, depending on the weather and season. A moderate fitness level is required, but beginners are welcome.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Local experience: home-cooked meals and homestay accommodation
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Guided hike through the remote Maw Wang National Park
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Chiang Mai
- Round trip transfer
- 1 Night Accommodation at the Karen tribal village
- National park entrance fees
- 4 Meals, Drinking water, Fruit
- Local Guide, Insurance
3 Rachadamnoen Rd, พระสิงห์ เมือง Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
- All Hotel in Chiang Mai Town
What To Expect
2 Days and 1 Night Trekking at Doi Inthanon National Park area. Get out into the unspoiled jungle in the less trekked Doi Inthanon National Park area. Get to see this beautiful area South East of Chiang Mai while trekking through Shan, Hmong and Karen hill tribe villages. Overnight at a Karen hill tribe village. Finish off the final day with the famous Chiang Mai bamboo rafting along Mae Wang river. This is an excellent way to make the most of two days while in the Chiang Mai area.
- Child ticket age between 7-10 years.
- Free round trip hotel transfer within 5 km radius of Chiang Mai old town.
- This is a joint tour, the operator will be picking up each guest in order, so please kindly wait patiently at your hotel. If waiting for too long, please contact the operator immediately.
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the tour.
- This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.