Doi Inthanon National Park and Kew Mae Pan Nature Trail Full Day Tour
Tour Doi Inthanon National Park and take a 2 hour walk at Kew Mae Pan nature trail, the most beautiful nature trail in Chiang Mai all in one day! Include Lunch/Tour Guide. Take a trip into nature along some of Thailand’s most beautiful trails and mountain paths. Look out over the kingdom from the highest point in Thailand atop Doi Inthanon, Chiang Mai. Take a walk through the jungle and discover the magnificent sights and sounds of the jungle as you follow a beautiful wooden walkway through the Kew Mae Pan nature trail. Explore life on the mountain as you visit a genuine Hmong village market and visit a shrine dedicated to the seventh ruler of Chiang Mai.
- Spend a day at Doi Inthanon National Park and climb up the Roof of Thailand.
- Visit the highest peak of Thailand with the Stupa of the last King of Chiang Mai.
- Hike on the eco walk along Kew Mae Pan nature trail and get a chance to spot creatures like serows, wild boars, and gibbons.
- Explore the park’s stunning Wachirathan waterfall and meet the people of the Karen hill tribe.
- Enjoy northern Thailand’s natural bounty with round trip transfers.
- Transportation (Round trip hotel transfer within 5km radius of Chiang Mai old town)
- Lunch (set menu)
- Drinking water
- Tour Guide
- National Park fee (300THB per adult and 150THB per child)
- King and Queen Pagodas Admission Tickets (40THB per person)
3 Rachadamnoen Rd, พระสิงห์ เมือง Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
- All Hotel in Chiang Mai Town
What To Expect
Surrounding Doi Inthanon—Thailand’s highest mountain—are preserved forests that have now become one of the country’s best parks. It is most known for its beautiful waterfalls and sightseeing viewpoints. Come and breathe in the crisp, cool air in what is sometimes called The Roof of Thailand. The park is named after King Inthawichayanon, one of the last kings of Chiang Mai who had an undying passion for preserving the forests in the north of Thailand. There is no doubt that he would have been proud to see the flora and fauna flourishing and living in harmony in this natural paradise. On this tour, you will also get to meet the resilient people of the Karen hill tribe and learn about their history and culture, as well as visit the park’s world-famous twin pagodas. Complete with round trip transportation, you’ll surely get a cultural experience in Thailand to remember.
- Child ticket age between 3-6 years.
- Free round trip hotel transfer within 5 km radius of Chiang Mai old town.
- For visiting the Chedi’s of the King & Queen, You must honor the place by dressing in a casual dress code (or better). No flipper shoes (sneakers, sports shoes, or cut shoes are OK), No tank top (T-Shirt is OK), No short pants (long pair of jeans is OK).
- This is a joint tour, the operator will be picking up each guest in order, so please kindly wait patiently at your hotel. If waiting for too long, please contact the operator immediately.
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the tour.
- This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.