Elephant Sanctuary and Doi Inthanon National Park Tour From Chiang Mai
Visit the ethical Elephant Sanctuary where elephants are truly treated with love(no elephant riding). Travel to the highest point of Thailand, Doi Inthanon National Park. The most popular National Park in Chiang Mai, Thailand. It is known for its waterfalls, viewpoints, hiking trails, and cold weather year-round. The park has high humidity and cold weather year-round. The average daily temperatures are 10-15 degrees at the higher elevations. With this trip, we will visit the Maeklang Elephant Conservation Sky Camp. This beautiful elephant sanctuary is in Doi Inthanon National Park at an elevation of 1000 meters. The elephants roam free around the park and have lots of space to do what they love the most, eating and bathing. You will be able to feed the elephants, bathe them, and observe their daily routines.
- Meet adorable elephants at Meaklang Elephant Sky Camp, an ethical Elephant Sanctuary. The elephants are taken care of very well. Strictly no riding, no use of hooks.
- Visit Doi Inthanon, go to the highest point of Thailand, see beautiful King and Queen pagodas.
- Hike on the eco walk along the Kew Mae Pan nature trail. A heaven trail due to its stunning beauty and get a chance to spot creatures like serows, wild boars, and gibbons.
- Enjoy northern Thailand’s natural bounty with round-trip transfers.
- Round trip pick up from your hotel (in pick up area)
- Buffet Lunch
- Drinking water
- Tour Guide
- National park fee
Maeklang Elephant Conservation Community
MM3R+69 Mae Win, Mae Wang District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Maeklang Elephant Conservation Community : Chiang Mai, Mae Wang District, Mae Win, Chiangmai 50360
- Or, you can also get picked up.
The Maeklang Elephant Conservation Sky Camp offers visitors an enjoyable opportunity to spend quality time with elephants in their natural home, as well as gain an insight into their history and behavior. You will enjoy your time while exploring Doi Inthanon National Park and then spend a wonderful time learning and interacting with these majestic animals at one of the best Elephant Sanctuary in Chiangmai.
Doi Inthanon National Park has many stunning sights to see, including beautiful valley views, ancient shrines deep in a forest, magnificent twin pagodas dedicated to His and Her Royal Highnesses, the highest point of Thailand, and hike the Kew Mae Pan Trail, also known as the “Heaven Trail,” because of the fantastic views.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.