Full Day Cycling Adventure Tour Chiang Mai Paradise
Cycling Adventure Tour Chiang Mai Paradise. It’s a full day cycling adventure through the South-Eastern part of Chiang Mai. The route takes you over quiet country roads, and through small villages, where farmers work the rice fields, while their wives fill their days making terracotta. Stop at an old temple, where the oldest people from the village make flowers and garlands of paper and textiles, which are used during Thai weddings and Buddhist ceremonies. We continue our bicycle tour through the rice fields, and make a short stop at a farm where mushrooms are cultivated. In this area we see many kinds of industry. We see women from a local village making rice crackers, banana chips, soya bean paste and many more Thai traditional products. Of course we make sure you have the opportunity to sample some of these local delicacies.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Discover the less-known highlights of the city.
- Stunning views as you cycle through the countryside.
- Sample delicious local lunch and snacks along the way.
- Enjoy a trip that caters to riders of all levels – perfect for a fun filled family activity!
- Bicycle & bicycle helmet
- English speaking guide
- Delicious Thai meal/snack
- Water or soft drinks during the excursion
- Transportation to/from attractions
Recreational Chiang Mai Biking
QX4R+JC Pa Daet Sub-district, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Recreational Chiang Mai Biking : Baan Nai Fun 1, 135/157, Soi 9, Pa Daet Sub-district, Mueang Chiang Mai District, 50100
What To Expect
During our bicycle tour Chiang Mai Paradise we take a break every hour for a short rest and drink. The stops and places of interest may vary depending on seasonal activities. Any healthy person who is able to ride a bicycle can join this trip. The route takes you over quiet country roads, and through small villages, where farmers work the rice fields, while their wives fill their days making terracotta. A little further on we stop at an old temple, where the oldest people from the village make flowers and garlands of paper and textiles, which are used during Thai weddings and Buddhist ceremonies.
Meanwhile, around noon we have lunch at a typical local restaurant. While the chef is preparing our food, there’s time to stroll over the market next to the restaurant and look at all sorts of different goods. Our journey continues, following the Ping River and over-country roads. Did you ever wonder what is in the pieces of bamboo they sell alongside the roads? Here you’ll learn the answer as well as how many different variations there are.
After another nice ride, we arrive at a small restaurant beside the water, where we have a local cup of coffee or some herb juice. We visit a 700 year old Chedi and see how the 2 styles, Lopburi and Burmese, are combined. After a stop at the local market, where you can sample some local fruits or snacks, we arrive back at our office around 05:00pm.
- Child ticket age between 6-11 years.
- Infant ticket age between 1-5 years.
- You come by yourself to the meeting point.
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the tour.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.