Full Day Fishing Tour At Go Bee Fishing Park, Chiang Mai
Go Bee Fishing Park in Chiangmai Thailand offers you the opportunity for incredible action provided by the fish which are a mixture of local Thai Species and a few special rare imported species from other tropical regions that thrive in the Northern Thailand Climate. So whether it’s one of our many members of the Carp species, including the legendary Siamese Giant Carp, or the beautiful and rare Jullien’s Golden Price Carp, we have a large enough selection of carp species to satisfy the desire of all carp specialists. For those seeking the incredible strength and power of the various catfish species, we have a selection from around the world, including the Amazon Redtail Catfish and the local infamous Mekong Giant Catfish, the world’s largest freshwater fish. There are also a variety of predatory species for those that wish to fish with live bait.
- Try your hand at landing a big fish with this big game fishing adventure in Chiang Mai.
- Whether you are a beginner or an experienced fisherman, this trip will help improve your techniques and skills.
- Complimentary pick up and drop off from hotel in Chiang Mai and includes a sumptuous lunch.
- Round-trip transfers to and from your hotel
- English speaking fishing instructor
- All necessary fishing gear with baits
- Entrance fees
Chiang Mai Town
7-11 Thapae Gate, Tambon Si Phum, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
- Go Bee Fishing Park : 235 Chiang Mai – Hang Dong Rd, Nong Kwai, Hang Dong District, Chiang Mai 50230
- Or, you can also get picked up from your hotel in Chiang Mai town
What To Expect
Real fishermen know what makes a good rest. What can be more relaxing than fishing at a beautiful quiet lake near Chiang Mai where Mekong Giant Catfish live? Some fish reach weight up to 40 kg. Be ready that you will have to work with your hands. This is a real exotic fishing experience! A long exciting day and good catch are waiting ahead. You will make some lovely memories!
Fishing tours in Chiang Mai are a real sporting adventure outside in nature. You can go fishing for Siamese Giant Carp, Amazon Redtail Catfish and Mekong Giant Catfish. Excitement and adrenaline will be rushing through your veins! Friendly and patient staff will make your fishing experience as useful as possible. Be ready for big catch! Fantastic fishing for big fish for real professionals. Break your own record!
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the tour.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.