Full Day Hike, Bike and Kayak Tour From Chiang Mai
Hike, Bike and Kayak Chiang Mai’s nature ways. See why people love living here with nature so close. This trip is the ultimate outdoor combo tour. You’ll hike, bike, and kayak in one day, which saves time and helps you see more of Chiang Mai. Eliminate the hassle of bringing lots of heavy gear with you. Hiking sticks, kayak, and bike equipment are all included. After a morning pickup, you’ll travel to Suthep Mountains to begin a guided hike. The route will take you to hidden temples such as Wat Pha Lat, and conveniently, a tasty lunch is included.
- Enjoy hiking through thick jungle and trek ancient monk trails to Wat Pha Lat and beyond.
- Downhill bike ride through Doi Suthep National Park to Huay Tung Tao Lake.
- Kayak the ancient Ping River and see the everyday local life
- Lunch and hotel pick up/drop off included
- Round trip hotel transfer in Chiang Mai town
- All bike and safety equipment
- Quality river kayak, all gear, safety equipment, life jacket
- Licensed guide
- Lunch, Drinking water
- Vehicle support
- Adjustable Hiking Sticks
- River fee and insurance 150 THB
Chiang Mai Mountain Biking & Kayaks
Q2J3+H3 Chiang Mai, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Chiang Mai Mountain Biking & Kayaks : 92, 1-2 Sridonchai Rd, Tambon Chang Khlan, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50100
- Or, you can also get picked up from your hotel in Chiang Mai town.
What To Expect
Our day starts at the base of Suthep Mountain just above the city, following the monk trail we do the modest climb up to Wat Pa Lat Temple. This 45 minute hike gets our hearts pounding and leaves us breathless when we reach the views of Chiang Mai City from the acquired altitude. The walk to the Wat Pa Lat Temple brings us close to the Buddhist traditional pilgrimage to Wat Suthep, as Wat Pa Lat was built as a main resting stop for the traveling monk. Our bikes are already waiting for us at the temple for a rewarding downhill run into the valley. After well-deserved refreshments, we glide down to the valley where we pick up a bike lane for a 10 km ride to Huay Tung Tao Lake.
On arrival, after customarily circumnavigating the lake, we enjoy a well-deserved lunch break by the water. You are also invited for a swim at the lake at his time. All done we get ready to tackle the Ping River by kayak and marvel again at the green side of life as we paddle into the heart of Chiang Mai as ancient traders had done for centuries reaching the old city with their wares. This almost 2 hr paddle leaves you relaxed and ready for your planned evening activities. A great way to see the green side of Chiang Mai City.
- The minimum age of passengers is 10 years.
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the tour.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.