Full Day Kayaking or SUP at Sri Lanna Lake From Chiang Mai
Your one day visit to Sri Lanna Lake with Kayaking or SUP (Stand-up Paddle Board) in Chiang Mai will be full of adventurous activities with stunning nature. Here, you can enjoy a 14 km round-trip through waterscapes and leafy green forest. In good weather, you will be also allowed to visit reservoirs from the west as well as enjoy a kayak ride or SUP to a floating boathouse group. There are many floating restaurants in the lake where it becomes an amazing experience to take lunch and refreshments. Here, you will allow visiting the bay on your own way or you can go for a dip from the diving tower.
- Enjoy full day Kayaking/SUP in Sri Lanna Lake and wonder with its stunning surroundings.
- Amazing experience to enjoy lunch in a floating restaurant in the National Park.
- Enjoy a paddle in the peaceful water of the lake while admiring the wonderful surrounded wildlife and lush forests of the national park.
- Enjoy swimming from the diving tower or explore the bay on your own way.
- Round trip hotel transfer in Chiang Mai town
- Double or single kayaks
- Quality river kayak, all gear, safety equipment, life jacket
- Licensed guide
- Lunch, Drinking water
- Super light stable fiberglass 12-foot paddleboard with leach.
- River fee and insurance 150 THB
Chiang Mai Mountain Biking & Kayaks
Q2J3+H3 Chiang Mai, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Chiang Mai Mountain Biking & Kayaks : 92, 1-2 Sridonchai Rd, Tambon Chang Khlan, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50100
- Or, you can also get picked up from your hotel in Chiang Mai town.
What To Expect
Your one-day visit to Sri Lanna Lake with Kayaking or SUP (Stand-up Paddle Board) in Chiang Mai will be full of adventurous activities with stunning nature. Here, you can enjoy a 14 km round-trip through waterscapes and leafy green forest. In good weather, you will be also allowed to visit reservoirs from the west as well as enjoy a kayak ride to a floating boathouse group. There are many floating restaurants in the lake where it becomes an amazing experience to take lunch and refreshments. Visiting the bay on your own way or you can go for a dip from the diving tower.
Enjoy your day fully and return back on a kayak with appreciating the spectacular views of the Sri Lanna National Park and Mea Ngat Valley throughout your way. This national park comprises plenty of wildlife and lush forests and you will definitely be excited with your Kayaking or SUP in stunning Sri Lanna Lake and its impressive surrounding scenery.
- The minimum age of passengers is 8 years.
- Children up to 11 should be in a double kayak with a strong adult paddler.
- Paddle boarding is an awesome workout, you can choose to break up the trip 1/2 kayaking and 1/2 paddle boarding at no additional charge.
- Please note that the supplied paddleboards are suitable for beginners weighing up to 220lbs (100kgs).
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the tour.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.