Happy Samui Beyond Angthong 42 Islands Premium Tour By Speedboat
Happy Samui Beyond Angthong 42 Islands Premium Tour By Speedboat – Small Group. Day trip to Angthong National Marine Park for snorkeling and kayaking provide by Happy Samui. Gain a feel for the 42 stunning islands distributed throughout the Gulf of Thailand. Experience the amazing limestone cliffs, thick jungle, waterfalls, and hidden coves of the Angthong National Marine Park. See the uninhabited and undeveloped islands.
- Enjoy a premium service trip from Koh Samui to Angthong National Marine Park by Speedboat.
- Small group maximum of 16 guests only. We believe our customers will be comfortable and have a good experience. What you will have is a good impression and best memories.
- Climb up to a top viewpoint and walk to see a panoramic view of the surrounding 42 islands in the National Marine Park.
- Enjoy kayaking around the islands to visit the fantastic view of is Nature feature filled with the sea.
- Visit Talay Nai a Blue lagoon with beautiful emerald-green water by following steps, enjoy swimming, sunbathing, and snorkeling.
- Taste a great Thai buffet lunch and enjoy the convenience of pick-up and drop-off direct from your hotel.
- Lunch, Seasonal Fruit, Soft Drink and Water
Sea Kayaking, Life Jacket, Snorkeling Mask
English Speaking Tour Guide
National Park fee
Happy Samui Tours ( Happy Travel Co.,ltd. )
Happy Samui Tours ( Happy Travel Co.,ltd. ), bophut, koh samui, Surat Thani, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Koh Samui.
- Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Samui located near the main road. If you are staying on the hill, you have to come to a nearby hotel or meeting point
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
- The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking
What To Expect
Experience the amazing limestone cliffs, thick jungle, waterfalls, and hidden coves of the Angthong National Marine Park. Gain a feel for the 42 stunning islands distributed throughout the Gulf of Thailand. After morning pickup from Koh Samui, head straight to the pier to begin your maritime excursion among the 42 islands of Angthong. After being fitted for masks and snorkels, you’ll glide over to the island of Wua Ta Lap to snorkel in the crystal-clear waters among magnificently diverse coral reefs. Explore the sheltered bay, keeping your eyes peeled for tropical fish.
Continuing through the national park, you’ll arrive at Mae Ko Island, disembarking and heading for the panoramic view above the Emerald Lagoon, a gem of Angthong Park. Fed by the sea through a series of caves, the lagoon is completely untouched, as it is illegal to swim within it. Afterward, head to Phaluai Island for a seaside Thai lunch, and for some time to unwind and relax on the beach before heading back to Koh Samui.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket age between 4-10 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Totaal onbetrouwbaar bedrijf
hadden in februari geboekt voor excursie in april. Alle documenten gekregen, alle betalingen gedaan. 1 dag voordien om 18.00 uur contacteer ik Oh-Hoo om concreet te weten wanneer ze ons komen ophalen. Een paar minuten later koudweg bericht dat uitstap gecancelled is zonder enige uitleg.