Historical City Bike Tour of Chiang Mai
Historical City Bike Tour, see the history of Chiang Mai on two wheels that introduce you to temples, museums, markets, and people in this northern Thai city. Travel down out-of-the-way lanes and historically relevant neighborhoods of Chiang Mai. Join the famous Chiang Mai city cycling tour and explore the intricate network of narrow winding streets around Chiang Mai’s old town. Glimpse into the local’s way of life and see what makes Chiang Mai so unique.
- Bike the back lanes and alleys of Chiang Mai’s Old City.
- Discover some of the city’s oldest and finest temples.
- Stroll through a fresh food market and sample some of the wares.
- Enjoy the convenience of pick-up and drop-off direct from your hotel.
- Round trip hotel transfer in Chiang Mai town
- All bike and safety equipment
- Lunch, Drinking water
- Licensed bike guide
- Entrance fees
- Insurance 50 THB
Chiang Mai Mountain Biking & Kayaks
Q2J3+H3 Chiang Mai, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from your hotel in Chiang Mai town.
What To Expect
After hotel pickup in the morning, your historical city tour starts as you receive your comfortable ‘city bike,’ suitable for the terrain. The trip takes around 4 hours and covers the more interesting local temples and historical sites that once were the heart of Chiang Mai. Food markets and local eateries carry you through the journey.
Your guide’s local knowledge allows you to dodge the heavy traffic routes and duck in and out of small lanes to experience the charm of Chiang Mai, which lies beneath the tree line. Strengthened with local cuisine to keep your legs moving, your tour ends at the centrally located bike shop in the old city. Hotel return is then provided.
Visitors are requested to be dressed properly and appropriately upon entering the temples. The dress code is smart casual.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.