James Bond Island & Khai Island Tour From Khao Lak By Seastar Andaman
James Bond Island & Khai Island Tour From Khao Lak By Seastar Andaman. Enjoy a premium service trip from Khao Lak to James Bond Island and Khai Island. Admire stunningly beautiful rocky cliffs rising out of the sea in Phang Nga Bay, the world-famous “James Bond Island”. Sightseeing the wonderful limestone karst towers Khao Phing Kan means “hills leaning against each other” in Thai, reflecting the connected nature of the islands. Canoeing on the shimmering waters through limestone caves and mangrove forests. Explore the giant stalactites, caves, and limestone cliffs rising out of blue water at Hong Island then sightseeing and amazing with Scoopy Doo shaped rock. Enjoy sightseeing, swimming, and snorkeling on Khai Island. Lunch at Koh Panyee restaurant and experience the local lifestyle. Hassle-free round-trip transport from Khao Lak hotels, and surrounds.
- Small refreshment in Royal Phuket Marina Pier
- Actual information about your boat tour
- Small refreshment on-board
- English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Life jackets on-board
- Travel insurance
- Delicious lunch
- National park fee(300THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
WC5J+VW Ratsada, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Khao Lak.
- Pick up zone
- Pakweeb Beach, Bangsak Beach, Nam Khem Pier : 06:10am – 06:40am
- Pakarang Cape, Bangnieng Beach, Khukkhak Beach : 06:40am – 07:10am
- Nangthong La Own, Takaupa, Merrin Beach, Sunset Beach : 07:10am – 07:30am
- Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route. The given pickup times are only approximate
What To Expect
Discover James Bond Island where the James Bond movie Man with The Golden Gun that Was filmed in 1974, located in the Phang Nga National Park which has most spectacular Scenery, where secret lagoons open into meet the amazing majestic caves, this trip Offers spectacular scenery and amazing views of the Phang Nga National park. Khai Island is quite out of the way and uninhabited, the small island has a splendid coral reef suitable for snorkeling and seeing colorful fishes, also for a great relaxation on a beautiful white sandy beach at one of the best Khai Island on the day.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Maya Bay, Phi Phi Islands and Khai Island Sunset Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
Very happy with SeaStar company !!
Tour to James Bond Island!! nn When entering SeaStar for the first time, I really liked when checking in 5/5. Clean place 5/5. Snacks and drinks in the middle of the room 5/5. Not hot and sweaty room when waiting for the boat 5/5. n Excellent fantastic guide with good humor (Maya)(Mild) explains really well and takes good care of the customers before getting on the boat and throughout the whole day 5/5 ud83eudd29The tour went really well and everyone back on time and happy. nnHighly recommend going with this SeaStar company!
Recommended, but not for everyone!
A bit of a marmite trip. You will either love it or hate it. It split our group but in the end we agreed to recommend it. nPositives. Excellent transfer service, was able to book through TripAdvisers own service (excellent) nSpeedboat was able to get you to 4 locations quickly so you got to do a lot more sight seeing of Must see areas, hence the recommendation. nNegatives. The boat is basically a fast taxi service, you canu2019t see out of it and it was very uncomfortable as we had poorish weather. nRecommend you sit in the very back for best ride. At least here you can see views out of the back. But you will have to put up with the noise of the engines. Loud!!!! nDonu2019t get me wrong, it was exhilarating, but certainly not relaxing! nCheck the itinerary. It said raft through mangroves. This didnu2019t happen but we did canoe through caves instead. nFeel thatu2019s a balanced overview, with a recommend trip, as the outcome.
Great fun for all
Even though the weather was very rainy and rough seas, an enjoyable experience with excellent, friendly and knowledgeable staff nJames Bond island part did not disappoint, great photo opportunities nPlenty of time at each area of the trip nFood at lunch was plenty and well varied for all tastes nWould recommend for all ages nOnly downside, a long drive from our hotel in Khao Lak. The main start point is south of Phuket airport. Transport to and from was well organised and great air conditioning
Many Egg Islanders can't see the fish, but the beach and the water quality are clean. The canoeing on 007 Island is very interesting. The children like it very much. Generally speaking, they are still ok, but there are too many small speedboats to plug 2x people. The seats are very crowded. At this price, there should be fewer people to maintain the quality of tourism.
Personally considered worthwhile, will be introduced to friends
The shuttle bus is comfortable and crowded. nThe staff at the event center will introduce the itinerary and precautions with good and patience. nDuring the departure period, snacks and drinks will be provided free of charge. nEach attraction was introduced one by one, and it was very interesting. Of course, there are also free drinks on board, so don't worry / bring your own. nnThis activity is very suitable for leisure travelers. The canoe does not need to support itself. There is a boatman service on the boat. It will take you to every small attraction and will help you take pictures. Snorkeling is on the beaches of Egg Island and they will give you the equipment for free.