Jungle Flight Zipline Adventure Tour From Chiang Mai
Jungle Flight Zipline Adventure Tour From Chiang Mai. Discover breathtaking views and adrenaline-pumping excitement, as you are flying through the treetops. Jungle Flight’s eco-adventure is a truly unforgettable experience. Jungle Flight in Chiang Mai has Thailand’s longest zip-line of 1000 meters. Situated in lush, mountain rainforest. Suspended from the trees, our ingenious system of cables allows the trees to grow naturally while upholding the highest standards of safety, with highly trained guides and world-class equipment. On our exciting rollercoaster, you will cover 1,100 meters in 4 minutes, whirling through slalom turns, drops, and a 360 turn, zig sagging through the trees at thrilling speeds. Join us for a unique ride through the trees!
- Take off through the Chiang Mai jungle with up to 40 platforms to climb and 22 ziplines to soar from!
- Come and try the world’s longest jungle zip-line rollercoaster set deep in the heart of the beautiful Thai rainforest!
- Feel like Superman while you enjoy the beauty and serenity of Northern Thailand’s wilderness from above.
- Get up close and personal with Thailand’s century-old trees as you climb up and down the canopies.
- Feel safe with state-of-the-art equipment and excellent guides.
Round trip transfer by minibus or van
Refreshments, Meals and beverages
Chinese / English-speaking guide
All safety equipment
First Aid insurance
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
Jungle Flight Chiang Mai
Jungle Flight Chiang Mai, Unnamed Rd, Pa Miang, Doi Saket District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from your hotel in Chiang Mai town. A surcharge of THB500-1,500 (depending on location) will apply if pick up is out of Chiang Mai old town or super highway road or more than 1 kilometer from Chiang Mai old town.
- Transportation Service, It’s none private and shall run in accordance with time and trip schedule as specified by Jungle Flight Chiang Mai.
- The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-show
What To Expect
Starting with a pick-up from your hotel, the entire tour is convenient, safe, and hassle-free. Once you arrive at the Jungle Flight Camp, you’ll be given a safety briefing on the treetop activities as well as the equipment you’ll be using – how to handle the ropes, the harness and what to do in case of emergency. From there you’ll be treated to 3 hours of any of the 3 zipline adventure packages you chose depending on your preference!
You’ll even get to learn about rainforest and rainforest preservation. For a more exciting experience, you can opt to ride the zipline rollercoaster and whizz through Northern Thailand’s rainforests at extreme speeds – only for those with steel stomachs! Finally, at the end of your zipline adventure, indulge in a delectable buffet lunch complete with refreshments before you travel back to Chiang Mai.
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
This activity is not recommended for anyone with certain medical conditions such as high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.
Participants must be between the ages of 8-60 years old in good health there is a maximum weight limit of 120kg
This activity is not recommended for anyone with impaired physical mobility
- Participants must have a height of at least 100cm to join the activity
This activity is not recommended for pregnant women
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.