Jungle Kayak Tour And Chiang Dao Cave Chiang Mai
Enjoy a jungle kayak tour and discover the jungle of Chiang Mai. Head to the giant Chiang Dao Cave with a local guide and spend an hour exploring. Discover the natural wonders of the Chiang Dao Valley on this full-day adventure. Paddle along the Mae Ping River on a kayaking excursion, admire the amazing large caverns of the Chiang Dao Cave System
- Scale the famous Chiang Dao Cave’s large caverns.
- Kayak the Ping River through the untouched Northern Thai Jungle.
- Experience the fantastic scenery surrounding Chiang Dao Mountain.
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Chiang Mai hotel.
- Round trip hotel transfer in Chiang Mai town
- Quality river kayak, all gear, safety equipment
- Licensed guide
- Lunch, Drinking water
- Cave entrance fees and flashlight
- River fee and insurance 150 THB
Chiang Mai Mountain Biking & Kayaks
Q2J3+H3 Chiang Mai, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Chiang Mai Mountain Biking & Kayaks : 92, 1-2 Sridonchai Rd, Tambon Chang Khlan, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50100
- Or, you can also get picked up from your hotel in Chiang Mai town.
What To Expect
Drive high up into the Northern Thai Jungle, to the Chiang Dao Valley, and to the Mae Ping River. This creek-like river winds itself through the bamboo jungle and gives an intimate view of the Northern Thai wilderness. Then, embark on a kayaking trip, where undisturbed woods, overgrown banks with fallen trees and the shade from overhanging trees provide a unique environment as you navigate the task at hand. Abundant birdlife, jumping fish and mysterious sounds from the forest accompany the journey. To complete this wonderful kayaking experience, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant or riverside.
Next, tackle Chiang Dao Cave, the most prominent cave system in Northern Thailand. Spend approximately 1 hour following a local guide through the side arms with headlamps and flashlights until joining the main route into well-lit caverns. Marvel at the Buddhist shrines and see the numerous bats that make the caves their home. Enjoy kayaking during the trip into the Caves to complete this day perfectly.
- The paddler must be 12 years of age or older.
- The minimum age is 9 years, kids till 11 should be in a double kayak with an adult.
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the tour.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.