Kayaking at Ao Thalane Krabi
Kayaking at Ao Thalane Krabi, hop aboard a kayak and explore one Krabi’s most beautiful hidden bays. Explore the natural beauty of Ao Thalane by kayaking. Paddle around quiet canyons and mangroves forests with towering karst formations in the background. Enjoy a delicious lunch in the calm natural environment and try to spot the elusive local inhabitants. Expand your experience with the full or half-day tour with an optional elephant trekking.
Free round trip transfer from Krabi town, Ao Nang.
Tour Guide, First Aid Kit
- Lunch (Full Day Tour)
- Drinking water, Fruit
- Accident Insurance
- Life jacket
- Extra Transfer Charge 200 THB/PAX(Roundtrip) from Tub Kaek and Klong Muang
- You can also get picked up from anywhere in Krabi.
- Free hotel picks up is available for Krabi town, and Ao Nang.
- If you stay at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from the boat ticket office at Ao Nam Mao Pier which is just a 15-minute longtail boat ride from Railay East.
- If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang.
- If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang.
- Remote areas including Tub Kaek and Klong Muang require an additional charge of THB200 per person
- Please plan to meet your driver at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
Kayaking at Ao Thalane Krabi, Thalane Bay or Ao Thalane is one of the most popular location for kayaking. It is beautiful and splendid area with abundant mangrove forests , limestone mountains , caves, lagoons and canyons. You will enjoy kayaking and paddle easily in the tortuous route, calm river without windy and wave, sometimes you can see sandbar when the level of tidal is low. You can also get learning about ecosystem in abundant mangrove forests.
If you paddle into that area and pass through the towering limestone mountain and quite canyon that is the most beautiful view point of Thalane Bay. All the route is surrounded by intricate limestone mountains, it seems to be provided rooms by the sea that’s called ” Lagoon “, the shelter or hidden place for fishermen when was the monsoon season because the limestone mountain ranges protected the storm and the wave from outside.
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Great Nature, great guide
Really nice Kayaking Tour through the stunning bay. Guide was very experienced and could tell us a Lot about the bay. nBe sure to tell the guides if you never sat in a kayak before, so they teach you how to control the kayak well, as there are some narrow spaces in the bay!