Khampan Rafting – White Water Rafting Adventure Tour in Chiang Mai
Khampan Rafting is the leading rafting tour in Chiang Mai. Experience over 14 rapids of white water rafting and feel the roar of the river beneath your raft. Are you looking for the thrill of a lifetime? Prepare to conquer whitewater rapids that are as exciting as they are challenging or exploring the cool jungle treks to detouring for a relaxing swim in the waterfall. White water rafting is a recreational outdoor activity that uses an inflatable raft to navigate a river or other body of water. This is often done on whitewater or different degrees of rough water. Dealing with risk and the need for teamwork is often a part of the experience.
- Experience the adventure of a lifetime on this rafting trip with expert guides.
- Immerse yourself in Thailand’s breathtaking scenery and experience the fast flow of the Mae Taeng River.
- Maneuver your raft around canyons and rapids on this 10km journey.
- This trip is a great experience for everyone, beginners are also welcome.
- Lunch (Vegetarian food), Drinking water, Coffee & Tea
- International standard safety equipment
- Experience guide and crew members
- Round-trip transfer service
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
3 Rachadamnoen Rd, พระสิงห์ เมือง Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from your hotel in Chiang Mai town.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
Calling all thrill-seekers to take your Chiang Mai adventure to a whole new level with this white water rafting activity! As Thailand’s fastest-moving river, the Mae Taeng River guarantees an exciting adrenaline-packed journey through turbulent rapids and wild waters.
Khampan Rafting is the leading rafting tour in Chiang Mai. You will experience over 14 rapids in 10 km of whitewater rafting and feel the roar of the Mae Taeng River beneath your raft. We will also visit the Phachee waterfall where you can slide down the waterfall, jump of the cliffs and swim. Our professional guides will make sure that your rafting experience will be fun, exciting and safe. During dry season, from January till May, we will use inflatable kayaks (3 persons) instead of rafts (5 persons).
Children between the ages of 7 and 12 are welcome to accompany their parents on the raft, but we ask that they skip the 2km stretch of class IV rapids as they can be to dangerous for small children.
- This is a joint tour, the operator will be picking up each guest in order, so please kindly wait patiently at your hotel. If waiting for too long, please contact the operator immediately.
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.