Khum Khantoke Dinner and Cultural Show in Chiang Mai
Khum Khantoke Dinner and Cultural Show on Authentic Northern Thai Food in Chiang Mai. Experience northern Thailand traditional Khantoke dinner and delighted with Hill Tribe ShowYou will be warmly treated as the honored guest under the light of the candle and lantern, served with various kinds of authentic northern Thai dishes and national Thai food. Also, you will find an impressive panoramic view of the architecture of the Lanna theme with warm-colored lighting. At your choice, you can select to sit on the pillows in traditional style on the flat floor, or on the comfortable table which you can rest your feet and legs.
- Experience Lanna dining with “Khantoke” or “Toke”, a round rattan tray, serving various kinds of authentic northern Thai dishes and national Thai food.
- Entertained by spectacular and fabulous classical dances from northern Thailand and from around the nation.
- Spend a cultural evening experiencing a tradition that originated in Chiang Mai
- Traditional Lanna performances with live folk music
- Khantoke dinner with Northern cuisine dishes served traditionally
- Additional fee for Halal Menu 50 THB/pax.
- Round-trip transfer is 150 THB/PAX payable directly to the driver
- Alcoholic drinks
- Refill drinking water 20 THB/pax, Refill soft drink 50 THB/pax
Q2XG+QH Chiang Mai, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Khum Khantoke : 139 Moo.4 Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50000
- Or, you can also get picked up. Extra transfer charge 150 Baht/PAX(Round trip).
What To Expect
The most popular Lanna style restaurant in Chiang Mai. The Perfection of Its Class Assure you a very special memorable evening Dine on authentic Northern Thai food, sample local delicacies and enjoy the atmosphere of out Lanna Khantoke. The diners often enjoy the experience of sitting cross-legged on the floor, sampling Northern cuisine from a shared Khantoke Tray.
Enhanced with Northern classical dances by Khantoke Parade; a welcome dance to greet the guests, and to welcome the guests. Candle Dance, War Dance with Klong Sa-bud Chai, Tee Dance, Khone Hanuman chases Nang Suphunamucha Episode, Hilltribe Dance, SuengKa-pho, Sword Dance, and Ram Wong.
- Child ticket age between 4-7 years and must have a height between 90-135 cm.
- Children below 90 cm. height is free of charge and no need to buy a ticket but to reserve for the seat, customer should remark when making a reservation to get a proper seat.
- This is a joint tour, the operator will be picking up each guest in order, so please kindly wait patiently at your hotel. If waiting for too long, please contact the operator immediately.
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the tour.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Khantoke Food Menu : Chiang Mai Style Banana Fritter, Clear Soup, Chiang Mai Style Pork Curry with Ginger & Tamarind Sauce, Deep Fried Chicken, Grilled Young Chili Paste With Steamed Vegetables, Minced Pork in Tomato Sauce, Crispy Pork Skin, Stir-Fried Mixed Vegetables, Crispy Rice Noodle, Sticky Rice or Steamed Rice, Seasonal Fresh Fruit, Coffee or Tea
- Halal Food Menu : Chiang Mai Style Banana Fritter, Clear Soup, Chiang Mai Style Chicken Curry with Ginger & Tamarind Sauce, Deep Fried Chicken, Grilled Young Chili Paste with Steamed Vegetables, Minced Chicken in Tomato Sauce, Crispy Tofu, Stir-Fried Mixed Vegetables, Crispy Rice Noodle, Sticky Rice or Steamed Rice, Seasonal Fresh Fruit, Coffee or Tea
- Vegetarian Food Menu : Chiang Mai Style Banana Fritter, Clear Soup, Chiang Mai Style Bean Curd Curry with Ginger & Tamarind Sauce, Deep Fried Bean Curd, Grilled Young Chili Paste with Steamed Vegetables, Minced Bean Curd in Tomato Sauce, Crispy Tofu, Stir-Fried Mixed Vegetables, Crispy Rice Noodle, Sticky Rice or Steamed Rice, Seasonal Fresh Fruit, Coffee or Tea
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.