Koh Phangan, Koh Nang Yuan, Koh Tao Snorkeling Day Tour From Koh Samui
Koh Phangan, Koh Nang Yuan, Koh Tao Snorkeling Day Tour. Join this island-hopping tour for a chance to explore two islands’ natural attractions. Explore the best snorkeling sites in Thailand as you visit Koh Nang Yuan and Koh Tao. Swim among the mesmerizing aquatic species in the area. If you’re lucky, you’ll spot sea turtles that are increasingly rare these days. Find the unspoiled beauty of Koh Tao, the place is abundant with coral, marine life, and natural beauty. There are absolutely plenty of great dive sites here and the nearby Koh Nang Yuan is especially famous for swimming and snorkeling among the colorful corals and tropical fishes. Enjoy an uninterrupted view of the surrounding islands when you hike to the view deck. Enjoy breakfast before departure and buffet Thai lunch. Travel with ease as hotel transfers are included to and from the pier
Free hotel pick up : Lamai, Butterfly Garden, Chaweng, Bangpor, Maenam, Bophut, Cheongmon, Bangrak
- Snorkeling equipment, life jacket, first aid kit
- Water & soft drink, snack & refreshments
- Light breakfast & buffet Lunch
- English speaking tour guide
- Accident insurance
- National Park fee (250THB per adult and 150THB per child) to be paid at point of entry or when you check in your ticket
- Extra Transfer Charge 700 Baht/PAX/Way : Nathon, Taling Ngam, Pagka, Lipanoi, Lipayai
71/2 หมู่ที่ 4 ตำบลบ่อผุด อำเภอเกาะสมุย Tambon Bo Put, Amphoe Ko Samui, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Koh Samui.An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Koh Samui areas. (To be advised)
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
What To Expect
Renowned for cerulean waters, colorful coral reefs, and a myriad of vibrant fish, the small islands of Koh Tao and Kho Nang Yuan provide excellent snorkeling day trip locations, away from the tourist crowds of neighboring islands. Start your journey with a pick-up service at your hotel on Samui Island by air-conditioned van. Enjoy a light breakfast at the check-in point before departure from the pier by speedboat.
Arrive at Ao Muang, Mango Bay, Koh Tao, for an hour of swimming and snorkeling, and relaxing on the beautiful beach. Make the most of your memory on this these wonderful islands while enjoying lunch on Koh Tao itself. After lunch, depart for the scenic Nang Yuan Island. Enjoy your paradise by relaxing on the beach, swimming, and snorkeling. Hike up the mountain of the island for one of the most beautiful views of Koh Nang Yuan.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Child ticket age between 4-10 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
- This tour was such a rip off & the textbook tourist trap!n-Firstly it's all false advertising, hidden costs & more.n-When we got to the pier the woman that met us ( i can't remember her name i think it was shiva was so rude) very unlike the Thai people we know or met.n-You are forced to pay extra u0022'NATIONAL PARK FEESu0022 ( Bhat cash ONLY) because this tour does not include it. Even though they make it sound on the receipt that it is an optional fee if you want to have access to a certain national Park, but you are FORCED to pay it in Thai Bhat cash if you wish to proceed with the tour .n- No clear instructions on the spots.n- The say you will be given a u0022light breakfastu0022 which is basically cookies and instant coffee.n-No refreshments at all or snacks as advertised. The only thing given to us was bottled water! Even at the so called lunch.n-Lunch was very basic. Just Green chicken curry & rice with water as a drink.n- The staff on the boat were running around like headless chickens but were very courteous and i will give them five stars for making sure we had life vests & water.n- By children they strictly go by height not age! Any child over 120 CM is considered an adult and i had to pay more in Bhat cash only for my under 12 kids who were above 120 cm! Total Rip off! Never mentioned extra feesn- You are packed like sardines on a speed boat for almost 3 hrs. 1.5 HR going to the island & 1.5 hrs on the way back.n-The only reason i will give this tour one star is because i can't give them a zero.
They will not take you to all the spots mentioned in the itinerary
We left the port pretty late and because the viewpoint took longer than expected, we only got the chance to see 3 spots out of the 6. They told us that the waves are too strong but the water was pretty calm. Also the tour guide was a bit rude to one of the passenger when she asked him if we're going to Mango Bay.
The best boat tripu2026 ever?
We had the best day out on this trip. Ended up in the front of the boat with a few others and we had a ball. Lots of sunshine, waves and laughs. nThe team on board were amazing - friendly, funny and helpful. nThe snorkelling was incredible. Such beautiful, clear waters. The fish and corals were amazing. nThe islands we visited - gorgeous and welcoming. Our favourite was Koh Nang Yuan. The climb up the hill at was hard going in hot weather but worth the view at the top. If you can be near the front of the climb, you can get your pictures quickly and avoid queues. It also means you can go back down at your leisure and get a drink from the bar. Some of our travel companions went for a snorkel at Koh Nang Yuan and they said it was brilliant there too. Oh - Iu2019ve got to mention the incredible beach here too. The WHITEST sand and the bluest seau2026 my personal idea of heaven. nThe lunch at Koh Tan was great. Nice place and plenty of time to rest and refresh. nThe waterfall at Koh Phangan was amazing. A nice cooler to round off the trip. nAll in all - we LOVED this trip.nOne tip for those travelling in the front of the boat - bring plenty of high SPF sunscreen, preferably waterproof. You will need it.
Do NOT go on this tour.nnLike other reviews on here our tour guide forced us to get on the speed boat to travel for 1.5 hours through a tropical storm from Ko Tao to Ko Samui. It was beyond dangerous. nnThe boat came close to capsizing multiple times in high seas. The driver powered through major swells making the boat airborne and then slamming into the sides of waves. This is not how you travel in high seas. There were no other boats in sight. Everyone on the boat was drenched head to toe and either crying, vomiting or praying. Life vests were not handed out (despite being handed out for earlier trips). Children were seated at the rear of the boat and came close to falling out the back on several occasions. I still cannot believe we went through that ocean.nnThese providers are total cowboys. Other issues throughout the day:nn- No toilet paper on board the boat. Passengers had to work together to find and share tissues. You would think there would be toilet paper for a boat of 20 people at sea for over 3 hours.nn- The captain was smoking on the boat while the engine was on idle at the snorkelling location.nn- Lunch was very basic at a beach shack with multiple stray cats which jumped on the tables and tried to eat the food. There was no breakfast included just instant coffee.nn- Tour locations not as advertised. We went to one snorkelling location and one beach. We visited only one location from the itinerary online.nn- No tour guide information at all. Itu2019s basically a low rent water taxi service. nnThe tour operator had the audacity to pass around a tip jar at the end of the tour. I couldnu2019t believe it.nnDo NOT go on this tour.
Never travel with this provider!
Would not travel with this provider ever again! We were told that there was a tropical storm and so we didn't even complete over half of the activities listed. The waves were very also dangerous and very high and they were continuously tipping the boat dangerously close to capsizing. Half way through our return journey from Koh Tao the engine on the speedboat broke and it took the crew an hour and a half to get it fixed while we were inside of the tropical storm. Due to this many people in the speedboat were crying and in a lot of distress. As we were traveling in a group, we asked the staff if they could drop us at the Koh Tao when the engine eventually started working, which was 5 mins away and we told them we would get the ferry in the morning, however they refused to let us off the boat and drove off without asking us. We travelled dangerously an hour and a half through a tropical storm to get back to Koh Samui. Terrifying experience with a terrible provider!
We had a lot of fun. It was a long ride by boat but, the captain made us feel safe even with a really bumpy ride do to the bad weather. The crew were very professional and friendly. The best part was the last island. Beautiful place to swim and relax. The lunch was really good and excellent services at the restaurant too.
INDEPENDENCE DAYnnWe celebrated a 50th birthday aboard the luxury Sailing yacht Independence had such a brilliant time. From start to finish, the captain and Hostess, Luca Foschi and Nok was attentive, witty and made us all feel totally relaxed and comfortable. We were greeted with a delicious champagne breakfast, before setting sail to the Island of koh Phangan. Luca made us feel very welcome aboard this amazing and beautiful sailing yatch and even let us take control of the steering to learn!! Seafood lunch and sunset Canapes it was just fantastic. Thank you for making our day so special.
Had a great time
This is a very beautiful island, you can swim, you can snorkel fish, you can bask in the sun, you can walk along the seaside trails, you can go hiking! It is a very memorable journey! And the team leader is very responsible and very friendly, it is recommended that you can pay a little tip!
This trip is very convenient. You can visit Turtle Island and Nanyuan Island snorkeling equipment at one time. We bring our own but they also provide fellow friends who are very afraid of seasickness but the speedboat will not have this doubt. The tour guide is also very funny and interesting!
Excursion Koh Tao
Bonjour, je fais rarement des commentaires mais je pense que cela est tru00e8s utiles pour les prochains touriste franu00e7ais qui iront u00e0 Koh TaonnTru00e8s simplement, nnPoint positif : Transfert ponctuel, u00e9quipe organisu00e9e et professionnelle et tru00e8s gentille ( u00e9quipe Vert ), ru00e8gle de su00e9curitu00e9 respecter, sublime u00eeles de Koh Tao, Repas simple et efficace, dans lu2019ensemble bonne excursion.nnPoint MOINS positif : Aucune personne ne parle franu00e7ais, il faudra un minimum vous faire comprendre, environ 40-50 personnes par SpeedBoatnnPoint nu00e9gatif : Vous u00eates plus sur les bateaux que sur les u00eeles, 2 snorkling de pru00e9vue dans des merveilleux spot par contre ne vous attendez pas u00e0 grand chose sous lu2019eau, puis enfin arriver u00e0 Koh Tao pour une petite heure avant de repartir pour environ 1h30/2h de bateaux pour le retour ( u00e0 lu2019aller selon la mu00e9tu00e9o il vous faudra 1h30/2h pour atteindre le 1er spot de snorkling) vous ferez u00e9galement un stop pour ru00e9cupu00e9rer et du00e9poser des gens u00e0 KohPangan.nLu00e0 ou00f9 je voulais vraiment insister, cu2019est les bateaux, tru00e8s sincu00e8rement si vous ne supportez pas le bateau ou si vous avez des appru00e9hensions, je pense quu2019il faut u00e9viter de le prendreu2026 Cu2019est vous et votre chance au niveau de la mu00e9tu00e9o marine, mais je peux vous assurez que u00e7a bouge bcp en pleine mer cu2019est terrible et impressionnant ( effectivement tru00e8s mauvais souvenir pour nous ) nApru00e8s chaque trajet est diffu00e9rent mais sans vouloir du00e9nigrer le tour opu00e9rateur, je pense que prendre des risques avec une mauvaise mu00e9tu00e9o est vraiment pas topu2026 nDonc voilu00e0 notre petit ru00e9sumer, lu2019u00eele est merveilleuse mais pour le voyage, soyez courageux et bon nageur au cas ou00f9 ;-) nn1800 bath par personne + 250 bath pour lu2019entru00e9e du parc nnPour plus du2019informations nu2019hu00e9sitez pas ;-)
Die Schnorchel-Spots waren schu00f6n und nicht zu voll von Leuten.nGenu00fcgend Zeit sich auf der Insel Koh Tao frei zu bewegen und bezaubernde Fotos zu schiessen. Die Bootscrew war dabei sehr hilfsbereit machten fu00fcr uns Fotos auf dem Aussichtspunkt (auch wenn die Fotos teils nicht ganz unseren Vorstellung entsprachen).