Koh Samui Fishing and Snorkeling Tour
Koh Samui Fishing and Snorkeling Tour. Discover the magnificent Gulf of Thailand and rediscover what it is like to be young and having fun under the sun. Create experiences that will make your journey even more memorable. Soak in the beautiful views of coral reefs and fish, whilst fishing through crystal-clear water and relax in picturesque locations. Discover some of Samui’s secrets to Koh Tan and Koh Madsum by longtail boat.
- Swim and explore the amazing world underwater while fishing.
- Indulge in a freshly prepared Thai lunch on board.
- Include pick-up and drop-off direct from your hotel.
- Lunch(Thai set menu), Soft drinks(water, cola), Fresh fruit
- Maritime expert captain and fisherman crew
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Life jackets on-board
- Fishing equipment
- Travel insurance
Thong Krut Pier
Thong Krut Pier, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Koh Samui.
Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
Koh Tan is popular for snorkeling and swimming. Giant clams, coral, and various tropical fish live in and around the protected reefs of Koh Tan. When snorkeling is mindful of stepping on coral to prevent damage to the reef and to yourself. South of Koh Tan with its white sandy beaches is Koh Madsum. A popular island for a day trip and picnics with the locals. Koh Madsum is home to a luxury holiday resort.
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.