Koh Samui Jungle Safari 4WD Tour Includes Lunch
Koh Samui Jungle Safari 4WD Tour Includes Lunch. Experience an amazing day on this safari tour filled with many exciting stops and discover the beauty and highlights of the island of Koh Samui. Koh Samui may be well-loved for its stunning beaches, but its jungles are worth exploring, too! If you’re itching to add more excitement to your usual beach trip, you can join this thrilling jungle safari tour. This one-of-a-kind adventure will take you to some of the hidden gems of Koh Samui and as well as let you try some fun activities. The places you’ll visit include Grandfather and Grandmother rocks at Lamai Beach, the Big Buddha at the Secret Buddha Garden, and the humongous bronze statue of Guan Yu Shrine. You’ll also try a bunch of activities including a rubber tapping activity and a 4×4 ride to a mountain! To complete your experience, have a sumptuous lunch at a restaurant on top of the mountain and enjoy round trip hotel transfers for a hassle-free day!
- Cool bottled drinking water in the jeep
- Lunch at a tropical garden restaurant
- Pick-up and drop off at hotels
- English speaking guide
- Tropical fruit tasting
- Accident insurance
H3C5+7XV, Tambon Bo Put, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84320
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Koh Samui.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Koh Samui areas. (To be advised)
What To Expect
Begin this exciting full-day safari tour with a pick-up from your hotel to depart for the great and impressive Buddha temple with the unique Chinese lady monk statue. Drive up the mountain to enjoy a breathtaking 360° view over the island and enjoy a panoramic lookout from seats on top of the car. At the mountain peak, visit Wat Teepangkorn Temple and see the golden Buddha statue. Explore the magic garden, also known as the secret garden, and stroll through the many stone statues. Enjoy a delicious lunch around noon at a panoramic restaurant with a great view.
Next, visit a coconut plantation and witness the local workers doing their daily tasks. Discover also a rubber plantation and its tapping and learn more about the product processing, to then cool down during a swim in the first of the beautiful Namuang Waterfall pools. Continue to the Guan Yu Shrine, celebrating the Chinese heritage and dedicated to the legendary warrior, before visiting the particular shaped Grandfather and Grandmother Rocks and hear about the story behind the names. End the tour with a transfer back to your hotel.
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
Child ticket age between 5-11 years or less than 130cm in height (proved may be required)
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
A variety of great sights and trek in off-road pick-up trucks made this a fun & memorable experience.
Thoroughly enjoyed this day trip despite some heavy rain and low clouds. This was a great way to see a surprising mix of temples, statues, crafts & lovely natural scenery across hard to reach areas in the centre of Koh Samui - much more than I had expected. The rough ride is not suitable for those with bad backs, but otherwise great fun - particularly if trying the cab-top seats for a while to improve the views. nThe drivers & guide were very friendly & helpful. Lunch was a good standard set menu. nAs noted, on the day I joined this tour, we experienced some heavy rain showers and very low clouds which obscured what should be great views. Despite this, there was still much of interest to see. The roof on the truck doesn't stop all the rain, so take a good rain coat! Since the rain was actually quite warm, this didn't stop the enthusiasm of our group who developed good camaraderie as we enjoyed the day.nHighly recommended!
Wasnu2019t as expected
Description and reviews had me really excited, but the tour was disappointing. Our guide barely spoke English. There is no jungle. Riding on top of truck is fun, but limited. There was no water at the falls, the larger of two was dirty. There was no water fight as described in reviews. They do offer 1 water bottle. Lunch was great with a fabulous view!
An amazing must-do tour
The tour was amazing way to view the island and a must-do if you are travelling to Koh Samui. We were picked up from our hotel in the vehicle we would be riding in all day and met our tour guide for the day who arrived in the other vehicle of people. The tour guide was very energetic, friendly, and seemed to enjoy teaching you about the different locations you visited. In the vehicle there was plenty of cold bottles of water to keep you hydrated. One of the highlights was taking turns riding on the roof of the vehicle in between stops while making our way up and then back down the mountain. nnOverall it was well worth the price and a must-do if it is your first time visiting or just haven't explored the tourist destinations on island before.
One of the best
Absolutely worth every Penny. Book in the towns instead of hotel for a better price. In town we paid 1500pp THB whereas our holiday rep was charging 2200pp. Great way to see the attractions throughout the island. Jeeps carry 8 people with an opportunity to sit up top going through the mountains. Lunch was just beautiful with some amazing Thai food - great for both spice and non spice lovers. Good amount of time at each spot with a brilliant tour guide. Have a blessing from a real monk of you wish and learn all about their culture and life. Our tour guide hasnu2019t had a day off in 4 months after being out of work for two years during covid but he still have it all his energy and the day was exceptional. One of the best excursions we have been on in any country. Highlight was the water fight in the jeeps on the mountain - such good fun.
A must in Koh Samui
I'm so glad me and my friend took this tour. I would recommend it to everyone. We had such a great time and we saw Koh Samui in a different light after this tour. The tour takes you to each beautiful corner of Koh Samui. My highlights were the secret garden, the temples, and Koh Samui's highest point in the jungle were you can see a 360`view of the island. The tour guide Goo was super fun and funny, which made the experience more enjoyable. Also, the lunch was delicious!