Koh Samui Private Longtail Boat Cruise To Koh Tan and Koh Madsum(Pig Island)
Koh Samui Private Longtail Boat Cruise To Koh Tan and Koh Madsum(Pig Island). Experience a traditional longtail boat ride through beautiful Samui Bay to Koh Tan and Koh Madsum. Visit Koh Tan, a tropical undeveloped island located in the southwest of Koh Samui. The coast of Koh Tan is famous for snorkeling along the plentiful coral reef among colorful fishes. Explore the Pig Island or the local people call Koh Madsum, where you can swim in the crystal clear water, sunbathe on a beautiful natural beach, or play and feed some food to the cutie pigs around the beach.
- Our personalized private tours are the ultimate way to appreciate the beauty and charm of Koh Samui.
- Enjoy snorkeling in the pristine waters near Koh Tan where frequently sea turtles, manta rays, luminous corals, and schools of fish are spotted
- Discover new Pig Beach where guests will enjoy an exclusive pig feeding experience there
- Access to a private beach and stunning viewpoint reserved especially for guests of this tour
- Drinking water
- Kayak, Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- First Aid Kit
- Accident Insurance
- Round trip transfer
- 50 Baht/PAX for the entrance fee to the Madsum Island
Thong Krut Pier
Thong Krut Pier, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Koh Samui. An extra charge of 1,000 Baht for transfer
- We will provide you with an exact pick-up time confirmation once we receive your reservation.
- Please plan to meet your driver at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
What To Expect
As this is a private charter, we can arrange pickups(extra charge) to suit you. The earliest pick up time for a charter would be 07:30am, getting on the boat at about 08:00am getting you to the Islands well before the group tours turn up. If you like to have a lie-in before setting off, then no problem, just let us know what time you would prefer. Hotel pickup in Koh Samui. At the end of the trip, you will be transferred back to your hotel or resort.
During your 6 hours tour, you will visit the desert island Koh Tan which has transparent waters and rich underwater life. You can swim in its crystal clear waters, feed colored fish with bread, and enjoy the virgin jungle. On your way back you will sail along with famous rocky islands Five Sisters, examine their snug beaches, caves, and huts hiding on the cliffs like birds’ nests. You can go on this tour in the morning or afternoon. If you would like to go in the afternoon, you will be an eye-witness to the most marvelous sunset on Koh Samui! For romantic couples, we recommend taking a bottle of wine with glasses to celebrate the fantastic dying of day in the tropics. When coming back in the last rays of the sun to the island, you can continue enjoying unbelievable sunsets in the restaurant of Taling Ngam beach.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.