Koh Samui Sunset Dinner Cruise With Red Baron Chinese Sailboat
Koh Samui sunset dinner cruise with Red Baron Chinese Sailboat. Welcome to our romantic sunset dinner cruise trip. Relax and enjoy the atmosphere of silence and peace. Sailing on Samui beaches, relaxing on board and enjoying the sunset. The Red Baron Chinese Sailboat is a brand new traditional sailing junk yacht. It was built by the famous shipyard in Surat Thani Province, made of Takien Tong, which is hardwood and strong It Is the largest sailing yacht in Koh Samui and the Gulf of Thailand. The huge sails provide sufficient shadow if wanted and provide plenty of room for sunbathing and relaxing, as well as unobstructed views of the Gulf of Thailand.
- Hop on a Red Baron Chinese sailboat with friends and family to explore the hidden treasures of Koh Samui!
- Do boating activities in the sunset and enjoy delicious buffet-style meals.
- Enjoy the convenience of round trip hotel transfers for easy travels throughout the tour!
- English speaking host on board (Chinese, German, Russian host upon request)
Variety of fresh fruits and snacks.
Soft drinks, water, coffee, tea.
- Dinner Buffet on-board
- Hotel/Villa transfer.
- Welcome drink.
Petcherat Marina Pier
4171, Bo Put, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Koh Samui.
- An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Koh Samui areas. (To be advised)
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
We start the trip with a pickup from your hotel or villa on Koh Samui. Our air-conditioned van will take you to The Red Baron, which is conveniently located close to the tourist center of Koh Samui. The romantic sunset cruise is priceless, yet you’ll experience a taste of luxury and elegance on board of The Red Baron yacht as you cruise around the island of Koh Samui. For this special occasion, staff will take each passenger onto the yacht walkway and take pictures. The Red Baron will sail from Bang Rak Pier through the Bay of Bang Rak passing Som Island and nearby Cheong Mon Beach passing some beautiful landscapes and beaches.
Heading to Som Island, a small offshore island from Koh Samui with its beautiful beach and limestone formation. There, when you call them, some famous birds answer! On the way back, enjoy the romantic sunset, the cruise’s silence and learn how to catch the sun from the crews. Capture some great pictures to take home with you during the romantic sunset cruise. Sunsets are amazing around the island of Samui, making fantastic pictures.
The sunset tour includes dinner. There is plenty of food served on board and delicious. During Sunset, a free cocktail is also served. In the beautifully decorated bar area, you can buy beers and other drinks from the bar on board.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children age under 6 years old are free of charge
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket: Age between 7-11 years
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Wonderful cruise to celebrate husbands birthday.nThe staff were so lovely and helpful and the food was delicious (as were the cocktails!!)nLots of room on board with very comfortable seating.nOnly thing that was annoying was a group who allowed their children to run around climbing over and under tables, around the decks and up and down the stairs.nNOT THE CREWS FAULT but tainted what was otherwise perfect evening with a stunning sunset.