Krabi 4 Island Sunset Dinner Seafood
Krabi 4 Island Sunset Dinner Seafood. The coastal waters off Krabi are home to rugged islands and remote sea caves, but the only way to see them is from the water. On this tour, take to the waves with your guide, and visit Chicken Island, Poda Island, Tub Island, and Phranang Cave with ease. Soak up the sunshine on soft-sand beaches, snorkel in crystal-clear waters, and savor a delicious sunset dinner in a Railay Beach restaurant.
- Explore the islands and caves off coastal Krabi with ease.
- Your guide knows the best snorkeling and sunbathing spots.
- Enjoy a tasty seafood dinner at sunset on Railay Beach.
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Krabi hotels, and surrounds.
Dinner , Drinking water, Fruit
Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- Hotel Transfer
First Aid Kit
National Park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
- Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town , Ao Nang and Klong Muang.
- Remote areas including Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB100 per person (payable directly to the driver).
What To Expect
Krabi 4 Island Sunset Dinner Seafood, enjoy snorkeling of Krabi’s stunning white sandy beaches and exploring many colorful fish and coral reefs. Experience crystal clear water and spectacular scenery under the backdrop of a painted sunset.
After the other tourists have left you’ll love this magical place, waves lapping gently as the sun goes down. The water is at bath temperature and just begs to be swum in. Sit down and eat delicious seafood at the restaurant. It’s always a fantastic atmosphere. There’s a cool box for cold drinks and some fresh tropical fruit to finish it all off.
After eating, take a moonlit dip in the sea. If you are lucky you may get to see the phosphorescent plankton like fireflies in the water. Even the boat ride back to Ao Nang, watching the light go down over Ao Nang Beach and the 4 Islands disappearing behind you is a memory of Krabi that you won’t forget for your memorable trip.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.