Krabi Horse Riding Tour
Krabi Horse Riding Tour, ride the horse on the white sand beach and sightseeing beautiful sea scenery along the beach. Visit the beautiful countryside. Small group ensures personal service. Choice of several departures throughout the day. Learn from a professional and experienced instructor during the 1 – 2 hour ride. Experienced English speaking staff. Suitable for anyone over the age of 4, even if you’ve never ridden before. Hotel pick-up and drop off included.
Free hotel pick up is available for Klong Muang, Tub Kaek and Ao Nang
Safety briefing and helmet
- Drinking water
First Aid Kit
- Tour Guide
- Extra charge 1500THB/PAX for swimming with the horse (1 Hour)
Extra Transfer Charge 100 THB/PAX(Round Trip) : Krabi Town
Krabi Horse Riding
Krabi Horse Riding, Ao Nam Mao, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
- Or,you can also get picked up from anywhere in Krabi. An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Krabi areas. (To be advised)
- If you stay at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from the boat ticket office at Ao Nam Mao Pier which is just a 15-minute longtail boat ride from Railay East
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
- If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
- Remote areas including Krabi town require an additional charge of THB100 per person (payable directly to the driver)
- Please plan to meet your tour guide in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang
- Free hotel pick up is available for Klong Muang, Tub Kaek and Ao Nang
What To Expect
Krabi Horse Riding Tour, located right on Ao Nammao Beach not far from Ao Nang, this is a perfect location for horse riding. The beach is always very quiet apart from local fishermen and a few women searching for crabs, amazing considering its only ten minutes from Ao Nang. For riding horses this really is the perfect place.
Whether you are an experienced horse rider or a first timer, this is a great experience. Just riding along the beach kicking up the surf is just one of those unforgettable experiences. The horses are very well looked after and the staff are experienced, friendly, safety conscious and all trained by the owner. They also breed the horses and have a few young horses just starting training.
These horses also get called out on film shoots in and around Krabi. When you arrive, the owner will get to know everyone and their experience level, and then pick the right horse for the right person. There are horses suitable for kids as young as 4 to have a ride on. A 2 hour Horse riding will give you plenty of time along the beach, its a very long and wide beach with lots of interesting sights along the way, and the gorgeous coastline as a backdrop for your photos.
Pick up at your hotel and take you to the horse farm at Ao Nammao to relax and have some drink before you do activities. Over there the guide will explain you how to ride the horse. If you can ride alone, the guide will let you ride alone. If you cannot ride alone, the guide will walk with the horse and take care of you. So you can enjoy your riding and be safe. Riding horse on the white sand beach will be good memory experience ever .We will transfer you back to your hotel after finishing tour program.
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
We advise to wear long trousers for the horse riding. Please bring boots or shoes because it is not safe to ride barefoot or with sandals.
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Leuk om een keer te doen
De scenery was geweldig, maar verwacht geen parelwit strand. Paarden zijn prima te berijden als je ongeoefende ruiter bent. Maar veel aan leiband gids, weinig ruimte om zelf paard te sturen of echt paard te rijden. Daar weegt het uitzicht en de sunset ruimschoots tegen op. Tier suggereert twee uur paard rijden maar dat is flink korter, cs 1 uur (met ophalen en Terugbrengen totaal twee uur).