Krabi Ya’s Cookery School
Krabi Ya’s Cookery School, if you’ve loved the food you’ve been eating in Thailand, learn how to make it at home with a class at Ya’s Thai Cookery School. Discover the secret of making perfect Thai dishes, and how to combine, season, and balance ingredients. Dishes may include pad Thai, Massaman curry, and spicy prawn soup.
- Impress your friends back home with your new cooking skills.
- Hassle-free pickup from your Krabi or Ao Nang hotel.
- Leave with a free recipe book to remember your dishes.
- Enjoy the meal you’ve prepared afterward with the class.
Free pick up/drop off at your hotel in Ao Nang, Ao Nam Mao
Fruits and preparation of spicy Thai salads
Every courses get free RECIPE BOOK
- Friendly Thai cooking instructor
- Food tasting and drinking water
- Extra Transfer Charge 200 THB/PAX(Round Trip) : Krabi Town
- Extra Transfer Charge 500 THB/Car(Round Trip) : Klong Muang and Tub Kaek
Ya's Krabi Thai Cookery School
2VW3+J34, Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81000, ThailandOpen in Google Maps
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Krabi.
- An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Krabi. (To be advised)
- If you stay at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from the boat ticket office at Ao Nam Mao Pier which is just a 15-minute longtail boat ride from Railay East.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
- If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang
Program A Morning Cooking Course
Choose 4 dishes : Curry Pastes (made from scratch) , Masaman Curry ,Red Curry Chicken with Vegetable ,Yellow Curry,Lab Kai ( Chicken Mint Salad ),Pad Thai ( Fried Noodle Thai Style ),Stir Fried Chicken with Cashew Nut,Stir Fried Sweet and Sour Chicken or Vegetable,Fried Rice with Chicken or Vegetable,Spicy Prawn Soup ( Tom Yam Goong )
Program B Afternoon Cooking Course
Choose 4 dishes : Spring Roll, Sweet Sticky Rice with Mango, Curry Pastes (made from scratch), Green Curry Chicken with Eggplant, Panang Curry with Chicken or Beef ( similar to satay ), Pad Thai ( Fried Noodle Thai Style ), Tom Kar Kai ( Chicken in Coconut Milk ), Stir Fry Chicken with Holy Basil, Papaya Salad ( Som Tam ), Stir Fried Morning Glory
Program C Late-Afternoon Cooking Course
Choose 4 dishes : Curry Pastes (made from scratch), Green Curry, Panaeng Curry with Chicken or Beef ( similar to satay ), Pad Thai ( Fried Noodle Thai Style ), Papaya Salad ( Som Tom ), Tom Kar Kai ( Chicken in Coconut Milk ), Stir Fried Chicken with holy Basil, Stir Fried Morning Glory
Program D Evening Cooking Course
Choose 4 dishes : Fried Noodle Thai Style, Stir Fried chicken with Holy Basil, Stir Fried chicken with chili and Ginger, Papaya Salad, Green Curry, Cucumber Salad, Chicken in coconut milk, Stir Fried Morning Glory
What To Expect
Krabi Ya’s Cookery School is a Thai food cooking school, located in Ao Nang area. You will discover the secret of making the perfect Thai dish here. The combination of ingredients and seasonings create the unique and tasty Thai dishes which also keep the Thai long traditional history within the dishes. Here will teach you the art of balancing natural ingredients uniquely with the perfect cooking skill starting from selecting ingredients, seasoning, traditional herbs, and traditional cooking steps.
There are various menus that you can learn from here such as Pad Thai, Massaman Curry, Spicy Prawn Soup, Curry Paste, Stir fried sweet & sour, Red Curry Chicken, Stir Fried Chicken & Cashew Nut, chicken Mint Salad, Fried Rice with Chicken/ Vegetable. The class will be ended with food tasting from yourself. You will graduate from the course with a new cooking skill from stir fried, fried, spicy curry cooking and Thai salad making. This will impress your friends and family a lot.
Each student receives the hands on training necessary to master the art of Thai cuisine.
You can eat everything you cook, take away and receive a for recipe book.
There are at least 2 people required to start the cooking class!
- All dishes can be adapted to taste or vegetarian preferences.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Offering expert tuition in tradional Thai cooking.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
We are already keen cooks and do Thai food but wanted an insight into if we are doing it right! This was the place, small group, good teacher, good fun and learned a lot. Also the Student Relaxation Executive (IE the cat) was brilliant and very determined to get our attention! Great experience and you even get a recipe booklet and cert for passing class!
Lovely evening cooking class
Lovely experience at Yau2019s cooking school. nWe booked an evening class with my partner and there was only us ! So real private experience for us both ! The teachers was nice and fun and organized everything very well. The food we cooked was divine, and they even offered doggy bags for us that we had for lunch the next day. nnWould recommend not eating too much before class :)
Tom and team were great instructors. Because there were only two of us, it felt like a private class. There was so much food we couldnu2019t eat all of it! Everything was so fresh and smelled amazing. They graciously packed up the leftovers for us to take back to our hotel for dinner (so donu2019t eat too much beforehand or you will be too full!). They also gave us good tips on acceptable ingredient substitutes and a u201ccook booku201d to take back with us so we didnu2019t need to remember every step and could enjoy the experience.