Mu Koh Angthong National Park Semi-Private Yacht Cruise – Koh Samui
Hop on your semi-private yacht cruise and sail to the limestone islands of Mu Koh Angthong National Park. On this cruise, you’ll get to witness some of the world’s most beautiful coral gardens and wealthy marine life hidden beneath crystal clear waters. Along the journey too, you’ll see secret lagoons, limestone cliffs, and bright colored sands of peach and white – all rising from the waves in dramatic fashion. Enjoy snorkeling at the best spot in the park. Cool down with a few drinks, take a dip in the jacuzzi, and enjoy the magnificent scenery. As you voyage, take a glimpse back and embrace the inspiring views of the islands as they silhouette off the radiant sunset.
- Discover the magnificent 42 islands of the marine park on a luxurious Thai yacht
- Enjoy sea kayaking along the coastline to explore the secret lagoon, sensational cliffs, and magical tunnels
- Visit the famous Blue Lagoon and hike to a brilliant viewpoint overlooking the surrounding islands
- Enjoy freshly prepared Thai-fusion breakfast, lunch and savor fresh fruits on board
- Round-trip transfers to and from your hotel
- Light breakfast, appetizers and freshly cooked lunch
- Soft drinks and fresh fruits
- Snorkeling equipment, towels and life vest
- Boat transfers by dinghy
- English-speaking guides
- Full insurance coverage
- Free WiFi where available on GSM network
- Marine park admission fee (300 THB per adult; 150 THB per child)
- Sea kayaking (optional, 250 THB per person)
- Scuba diving charges (optional)
Lipa Noi Pier
FWJG+M6F Koh Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Koh Samui.
- An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Koh Samui areas. (To be advised)
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
Step aboard our luxury yacht at Samui`s inner river jetty and meet your friendly crew for the day. After a brief description of the yacht’s facilities, safety procedures, and what awaits you. Explore the magnificent scenery of the Gulf of Thailand, where dolphins and whales make their home. Arrive at the park’s most remote and magical spot, exclusive to our tour. Venture out of the park to the Ko Wao islands, where you will find the best snorkeling sites.
Enjoy freshly prepared Thai-fusion cuisine, prepared from scratch by our chefs, while you journey through the 42 islands of the park; home to hidden lagoons, spectacular clifftops, and limestone rock formations. Relax on the beach or climb up the steps through dense rainforest and narrow ravines to see a beautiful viewpoint overlooking the surrounding islands. Cool down with a few drinks, take a dip in the jacuzzi, and enjoy the magnificent scenery. As you voyage, take a glimpse back and embrace the inspiring views of the islands as they silhouette off the radiant sunset.
- This tour operates Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Child tickets are 3-10 years old and children aged 0-2 can join this activity free of charge
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, acrophobia, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate.
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the tour.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.