One Day Trip To Angthong Marine Park From Koh Samui By Speedboat
One Day Trip To Angthong Marine Park From Koh Samui By Speedboat. A pristine paradise waiting to be explored consisting of 42 jagged jungle islands, which rise dramatically from the sea, make up Angthong National Marine Park. Dramatic rock cliffs, bizarre rock formations, and caves are there to be explored, while snorkeling among the shallow coral gardens makes for a popular and fascinating day trip.
- Enjoy a premium service trip from Koh Samui to Angthong National Marine Park by Speedboat.
- Climb up to a top viewpoint and walk to see a panoramic view of the surrounding 42 islands in the National Marine Park.
- Enjoy kayaking around the islands to visit the fantastic view of is Nature feature filled with the sea.
- Visit Talay Nai a Blue lagoon with beautiful emerald-green water by following steps, enjoy swimming, sunbathing, and snorkeling.
- Taste a great Thai buffet lunch and enjoy the convenience of pick-up and drop-off direct from your hotel.
- Hotel transfer from Lamai, Butterfly Garden, Chaweng, Bangpor, Maenam, Bophut, Cheongmon, Bangrak
Light breakfast, Lunch, Seasonal Fruit, Drinking Water
- Sea Kayaking, Life Jacket, Snorkeling Mask
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Travel Insurance
- National Park fee (300THB per adult and 150THB per child) to be paid at point of entry or when you check in your ticket
- Extra Transfer Charge 700 Baht/PAX/Way : Nathon, Taling Ngam, Pagka, Lipanoi, Lipayai
HXMM+PX Koh Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Koh Samui.
- Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Samui located near the main road. If you are staying on the hill, you have to come to a nearby hotel or meeting point
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Koh Samui areas. (To be advised)
- The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking
What To Expect
Angthong National Marine Park, the second national park created in Thailand consisting of 42 curiously-shaped islands. Departing from a pier on Koh Samui. We have snorkeling, buffet lunch and adventure walk up to see the beauty of the emerald lake get surrounding to take a photo of views and afternoon adventure with kayaking around the island take you to climb up to the viewpoint of Wua Ta Lap or get relax on the beach.
Near public transportation
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Child ticket age between 4-10 years.
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Best island day-trip in Thailand
This was the best day trip I have ever taken in Thailand. The snorkelling in the nature park is stunning. You go inside a small cave and the view underwater is spectacular. The kayaking trip is well worth it, here as well you travel into a small cave and it is so cool the rocks and views. The hike in the afternoon is so worth the view! Pretty exhausting but so many people are there to support you when the last steps are heavy ;) nnI can recommend 100% to take this trip. nnThe staff is professional, friendly and very present (they snorkel, kayak and hike with you so you know if theyu2019re there; it feels more relaxing)
An absolute nightmare. nWe booked this excursion for today, November the 9th.nWe received confirmation and we confirmed with them the hotel for the pick up.nThis morning we were waiting at the reception of our hotel where we were supposed to be picked up at 9.30 but they never picked us up. My husband asks the hotel to call the tour operator and they said that the boat actually left at 9.30 so it was our fault.nBasically they never came and picked us up and it was our fault! nThey also blaimed on our pour hotel receptionist but she was nice enough to say that it was actually their fault as we waited as instructed.On the tour details there was nothing but the starting time and they didn't provide other info.nThey then said that actually we booked it for 10/11 but our email confirmation was for 9/11.nThey were mad at us when they are the one that screwed thw whole thing.nNow we are stuck in the hotel without nothing to do and we missed an opportunity ity because today the weather was good.nThey oferta to change our tour to tomorrow but we have another booking and the following days the weather is going to be a disaster.nSave your money and ask away from this clowns.nThey absolutely ruined our day and our holiday.
We didn't enjoy this tour, it was loud and over crowded.
This was a very busy tour group, I counted approx 40 people on the boat. Everything felt rushed and more of a 'box ticking' trip. I wouldn't recommend it if you want a smaller tour experinence. The food and drink supplied also was not so nice as other tours I have been on. So many of us trying to kayak or snorkel on the same place made it over crowded and 'felt like a queue forming in Mount Everest. nnThe hike up for the view is not recommended for anyone with mobility issues the steps are so step and high. The Thai staff working on board were lovely. nnWe didn't enjoy this tour, it was loud and over crowded.
Nice trip and beautiful surroundings. Would have been nicer to do the snorkeling with fewer people and clearer sea. We were also too many in the group to go kayaking all together so we had to kayak for a shorter time than planned. So not perfect but a nice day of adventure for us. Food was good and plenty of drinking water. Great view from the highest point of the hike.
Very active day trip
Booked just one day before through TripAdvisor platform. Driver picked up us on time. We stopped for snorkeling, blue lagoon. After lunch break did kayak, then headed to last stop Ang thong national park for hiking. Very active itinerary, very helpful staffs and tour guider. Would highly recommend the company.
Excellent day out .
Did the Snokelling Tour on 22/08/23. Fantastic trip , excellent crew on board . Very helpful staff . Good relaxed day with 3 excellent snorkelling spots. Japanese Garden was the highlight in the water. Brilliant coral and marine life . nI saw a baby shark which looked painted ! Amazing .
Definitely worth doing
When we first arrived, there were so many people that I wondered what on earth I had booked! But it was actually very well organised and everyone is split into groups with a different coloured bit of wool around your wrist and you stay with your own group of around 40-45. nnI would have given this 5 stars if it wasnu2019t for the lack of breakfast. There was only white coffee available in ready made sachets which are also sweetened. As I only drink black coffee there was nothing for me. Then breakfast was just a few biscuits, most of which had gone by time we arrived. Advice would be to eat before you go!nnOur guide Romi was absolutely brilliant and he made the trip even better and we had a fabulous trip. There was plenty of snorkelling to do and kayaking was good too. The views are stunning and well worth seeing. We all climbed the steps to see the lagoon but only my husband climbed the 700 steps in the heat to see the islands from the highest point. Myself and my 14 year old went snorkelling again! nnWater is available all day and the Thai lunch on the beach was delicious.nnWould recommend (apart from the breakfast!)
Boat trip, more like an assault course! To start/finish the tour you sit inside for an hour of what was one of the most uncomfortable trips I have every experienced on water. We were herded on and off the boat at each stop, so itu2019s not relaxing in any way. The stops are used by every tourist company so lots of people. The coral is clearly mostly dead, unsurprising considering the amount of boats and people. If youu2019re a keen photographer then the Emerald Lake is lovely to see and the view is amazing. This trip needs to be explained to people properly when booked, in my opinion itu2019s not suitable for young children or anyone with a bad back because of the rough boat ride. The staff were friendly and tried their best, but it wasnu2019t a fun trip for our family.
A great day trip - highly recommended.
This was a great day out. The snorkeling was excellent off the boat. Some friends did a different tour and the snorkeling was off a beach and not very good. the day was well planned and well organised. The lunch was very good and plenty of time to relax and enjoy the scenery.
Great experience and way to see the beautiful turquoise waters of the National Marine Park!
A great trip, small group which was nice. Saw monkeys on on of islands, which kids loved. Snorkeling was amazing, saw loads of tropical, colourful fish on reef. We all enjoyed the sea kayaking too. Only criticism I would make is that we could have spent longer than 45 minutes snorkeling. It felt quite quick.
Not worthy, crowded and polluted
Not worthy! The boat is crowded and not specially clean. The first stop is to snorkel in an island full of other touristic boats, with hundreds of people swimming and snorkeling so close. Also no safety! Boats go so close to where you are swimming.nThe nexts stops are similaru2026 crowded and very touristic. The beaches are very polluted and full of touristic boats.
A good tour for the energetic!
nnThe tour was fun and the guide and his team were cheerful and helpful.nnTo avoid disappointment, the tour description should mention that the breakfast to be provided is really light with tea, coffee and biscuits only. It's good for people who suffer from motion sickness though.nnThe national park is beautiful. To enhance tourist experience, better bathroom facilities at the meeting point and in the national park are needed. Provision of storage for valuables will also be desirable.nnBe prepared for a rather long and bumpy speed boat ride. It's great fun if you don't get seasick.
Poor communication, boat broke down
The 2 stars is only that many because we have been told we will receive a refund. nnOur boat broke down so we could not do this trip. We understand that problems do happen and the boat breaking is not their fault, but there was no communication. After the boat stopped working, we were out in the sea for nearly an hour before the tour guides said anything in English about what was happening (which was jusy u0022Sorry friends, we will have to try again tomorrow or you get a refundu0022). During this time, another boat operated by the same company came out to try and help to fix it. We were not informed about what was going on at all - they just kept talking to one another. Everyone on the boat was getting really fed up about not being told what was going on. nnWhen we got off the boat and I was visibly disappointed, one of the men apologised and said u0022Safety first. The weather just wasn't rightu0022. The trip failing had nothing to do with the weather - it seemed as though they did not want to take responsibility for the problem and obviously did not take into account that we obviously saw them trying to fix the engine for ages. nnAgain it is important to point out that we really understand that the boat breaking down was not avoidable (though I don't know why we couldn't use the other same sized boat as it was not being used). It was the lack of communication whilst we were stranded out at sea that made this experience bad.
More people than fish
Pros:n-despite the cons, the islands were beautiful!n-we hiked a grueling 500 meters for the view and it was well worth it.n-lunch was pretty goodn-ocean on the way back was smoothn-weather was ok. It was overcast. The sun fully out wouldu2019ve made a better photo op but still beautiful. It rained for about 20 mins, and thought it gave the island a more u201cmysteriousu201d feel/look. nnCons:n-Says u201cbreakfast included.u201d Breakfast is just crackers & coffee. n-Went July so it was full of tourists. Felt like cattle being herded around. n-Seas were rough on the way to the island so boat was violently bouncing up & down, hence give it a pass if you have back pain as suggested. n-like the title- u201cmore people than fishu201d on the snorkeling portion. Water was murky.n-did I mention how crowded it was? n-one of the boats broke down (not ours) so some of their passengers were loaded to our boat.n-parts of the beach/water were dirty n-not really a con but make sure u bring 300 baht(per person) since itu2019s not included
Fun day out. Clear skys and the boat trip out was smooth and comfortable despite being on a larger boat/group than advertised (there were around 50 on the boat and it said max of 30). The snorkelling spot was pretty crowded with other boats but had a decent time and saw some fish, interesting coral and sea urchins. The other stops were likewise busy but still enjoyable particularly the final island with hiking/kayaking/swimming. At the start of the day they pick you up really early so there was around an hour of unnecessary waiting around - seems the main task at this point is for you to pay your cash for the entry to the marine park (Iu2019m not sure why it canu2019t just be incorporated into the ticket price) and the advertised u201clight breakfastu201d was a few tubs of crackers (we wandered off and got some croissants from the local 7-11). The lunch was pretty good and plenty of water provided throughout the day.