Private Red Dragon Yacht to Angthong Marine Park From Koh Samui
Sail aboard the Private Red Dragon Yacht to Angthong Marine Park From Koh Samui. The Red Dragon Yacht is built from teak wood with a traditional sail, featuring a generous sun deck, fully furnished lounge and dining area, onboard jacuzzi, giving her rare charm and character. Authentic Thai hospitality coupled with dependable European boating standards offering comfortable yet fast cruising speeds while providing lots of room, on-board dining, activities, and bathroom facilities, so you are at ease while traveling, up and ready to enjoy the destinations!
- Discover the magnificent 42 islands of the Angthong Marine Park
- Enjoy sea kayaking along the coastline to explore the secret lagoon, sensational cliffs, and magical tunnels
- Visit the famous Blue Lagoon and hike to a brilliant viewpoint overlooking the surrounding islands
- Enjoy freshly prepared Thai-fusion breakfast, lunch and savor fresh fruits on board
- Price Includes up to 10 guests, additional Pax are charged 1,000THB per adult /800THB per child
- Round-trip transfers to and from your hotel
- Boat transfers by dinghy and use of floating pool
- Light breakfast, appetizers and freshly cooked lunch
- Soft drinks and fresh fruits
- Snorkeling equipment, towels and life vest
- Free WiFi where available on GSM network
- Full insurance coverage
- Optional sea kayak rental fee 250 THB per person.
- Marine park admission fee 300 THB for adults and 150 THB for children
- Optional scuba diving charges 3,000THB per certified diver or 4,500THB for a non-certified diver
- Alcoholic Beverages
Lipa Noi Pier
FWJG+M6F Koh Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Koh Samui.
- We will provide you with an exact pick-up time confirmation once we receive your reservation.
- If you’re staying at private accommodation, please contact us as soon as possible and provide a contact number for the property you are staying at. Alternatively, let us talk to one of the staff members who work at the property.
- Please note that an address is insufficient to locate a property on Koh Samui.
What To Expect
The Red Dragon Yacht, entirely built from teak wood with a traditional sail, featuring a generous sun deck, fully furnished lounge and dining area, onboard jacuzzi, giving her rare charm and character. She’s equipped with the latest communication, navigation, security, and comfort devices. The license for a maximum of 74 guests, powered by two independent engines and a sail. Authentic Thai hospitality coupled with dependable European boating standards offering comfortable yet fast cruising speeds while providing lots of room, on-board dining, activities, and bathroom facilities, so you are at ease while traveling, up and ready to enjoy the destinations!
The yacht is fully equipped with kayaks, a floating raft, a dinghy, galley chef, which allows us to visit the park’s most sought-after attraction when no one is around! Visit the most remote and magical spot of the park, the secret lagoon island. Sail north beyond the Marine Park waters where you will find the best snorkeling abord the only non-speedboat vessel to reach the islands.
- Charter price includes 10 guests, additional guests above the 10 that are included in the price (up to a maximum of 74 PAX) will be charged an additional 1,000THB for adults and 800THB for children ages 3 to 9
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.