Real Rock Climbing School Certified Courses at Railay Beach Krabi
Real Rock Climbing School Certified Courses at Railay Beach Krabi, learn to climb like a pro, and get certified to international standards! Our instructors are the only licensed instructors in the South of Thailand authorized to issue certifications for Sport Climbing Levels 1-3. Each course is PRIVATE, recommended for beginners and novice climbers! One-on-one teaching to maximize your time practicing skills and accelerate your learning. Each course includes: hotel pick up and drop off from Ao Nang and Krabi Town, official sport climbing certification card, Real Rocks souvenir t-shirt, student sport climbing training manual and logbook, lunch and drinks, gear and equipment rental, private instruction.
- Student sport climbing training manual and personal climbing log book
Free round trip transfer from Krabi Town, Ao Nang
Official sport climbing certification card
- Climbing gear and equipment rental
- Individual accident insurance
Real Rocks souvenir t-shirt
- Private guide
- Extra transfer charge 100THB per person for Klong Muang and Tub Kaek
Real Rocks Climbing School
2VH6+RM Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from your hotel.
- Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi Town, Ao Nang
- Remote areas including Klong Muang and Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB100 per person (payable directly to the driver)
- Please plan to meet your tour guide in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
What To Expect
Real Rock Climbing School Certified Courses at Railay Beach Krabi, Krabi & South Thailand to offer fully licensed training experience. Our instructors are authorized to issue SEACF/SCAT certifications for Sport Climbing Levels 1-3. We follow strict safety standards and employ a professional approach at every step to offer our customers the best knowledge and top quality experience, full of extras including student manuals, log book, certification cards and t-shirts.
Courses can be adjusted to the climber’s skill level. Each course is a PRIVATE COURSE recommended for beginner or novice climbers. You will receive personal training from our instructor certified staff, who have more than 25 years of climbing experience between them. Each course is conducted outdoors, directly on the crag, to maximize your time practicing vital skills while accelerating your learning and confidence in climbing independently.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart condition and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Participants must be at least 13 years old
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Maya Bay, Phi Phi Islands and Khai Island Sunset Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
Great shop for beginners. For experienced climbers, it works but there are some watch outs.
There are a ton of climbing shops in the area so fear not, you could show up and hire a guide or rent gear. In our case, with only two days of climbing, we wanted to book in advance and the Real rocks team were helpful and communicative before we even arrived in Thailand.nnThey were more expensive than many of the other options I researched, but between the communication and approach, I felt they would be safer (eg regularly replaced gear and solid approach to belaying) so I went with them.nnSure enough, our guide was fantastic. If you want a strong communicator, accommodating guide and super safe belayer, Iu2019d highly recommend Pon. We climbed with him for two days and he was awesome.nnWe brought our own shoes and harness but he provided the helmets, quickdraws and rope, all which were in good condition.nnMy only negative for this experience was it was like climbing as a first time activity (which may be fine if you are not a regular rock climber and trying this for the first time). We really just wanted someone to show us the best routes, setup top ropes on things we couldnu2019t lead on our own, and provide a safe belay.nnOn day 1, we spent a bunch of time to get to the shop and then wait around for the beginners to try on gear and get explanations despite us booking private. We would have preferred to fill out a waiver online and just meet in Railay to get climbing asap rather than losing more than an hour that morning.nnWe also had to accommodate a one hour lunch break which was just their schedule breaking out the climbing day. It eats up time and takes away from climbing where we would have preferred to lunch between climbs.nnWe managed to coordinate directly with Pon on the second day and meet him at Railay beach and start a bit earlier to avoid that process. We also asked him that we take a quick lunch break (we brought our lunch and ate between climbs) and just end the day early, which he was fine with. nnWe also didnu2019t use the transport they provided as it also was out of the way / added extra time to go to and from the shop rather than just pay for a long tail boat to ao Nang beach (where we stayed).