River Kayaking in Chiang Dao Jungle From Chiang Mai
River Kayaking through lush overgrown waterways of the Northern Ping River while enjoying the superb mountain and jungle landscape of Chiang Dao, Chiang Mai provinces. When the cool or hot dry season begins, the receding water level will make the right conditions for a journey deep into the verdant jungle and navigate through the lush greenery and dense growth of trees along the waterways of the Ping River, just north of Chiang Mai. The shady bamboo jungle and temperate forests offer relaxing and wonderful scenery along the winding creek-like river. While kayaking, enjoy the undisturbed environment of the Ping River which is home to various kinds of birds and river fish. In the dry season, this jungle is the best choice for a safe entrance.
- Kayak the ancient Ping River and see the everyday local life
- Learn to handle river currents with an experienced instructor
- Get back to peaceful nature
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Chiang Mai hotel.
- Round trip hotel transfer in Chiang Mai town
- Quality river kayak, all gear, safety equipment
- Licensed guide
- Lunch, Drinking water
- River fee and insurance 150 THB
Chiang Mai Mountain Biking & Kayaks
Q2J3+H3 Chiang Mai, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Chiang Mai Mountain Biking & Kayaks : 92, 1-2 Sridonchai Rd, Tambon Chang Khlan, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50100
- Or, you can also get picked up from your hotel in Chiang Mai town.
What To Expect
Follow your guide on a thrilling tour, floating down tranquil creeks, paddling through flooded forests and overgrown waterways. As you wind through the bamboo forests and duck beneath overhanging trees, hear about the local hunters and fishermen that frequent the region’s wild landscapes from your guide.
Along the way, spot birds, tropical fish and other native wildlife as you paddle deeper into the jungle, then stop to re-fuel with a delicious lunch (included) by the riverside. Finally, return to your starting point for the transfer back to Chiang Mai and end your tour with drop-off at your hotel.
- The paddler must be 12 years of age or older.
- The minimum age is 9 years, kids till 11 should be in a double kayak with an adult.
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the tour.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.