Sea Cave Kayak at Bor Thor Krabi
Sea Cave Kayak at Bor Thor Krabi, an ideal base from which to explore coastal Thailand, but to see the best of it you have to take to the water. On this tour, begin with pickup at your Ao Nang, Krabi, or Khlong Muang accommodation, and explore the sea caves up-close by kayak. Paddle the narrow cave rivers of Tam Lod Nua with your guide, and discover ancient limestone formations at Tam Phee Hua Tho.
- Explore coastal Thailand by kayak on this sea cave tour.
- Your guide leads you along the narrow cave rivers of Tam Lod Nua.
- Admire fascinating limestone formations at Tam Phee Hua Tho.
- Enjoy a leisurely lunch at a traditional Thai seafood restaurant in Bor Thor.
- Round-trip transport from your Ao Nang, Krabi, or Khlong Muang hotel.
Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- Hotel Transfer
First Aid Kit
- Personal expenses
What To Expect
Sea Cave Kayak at Bor Thor Krabi is much interesting place with mangrove forest and sea cave. Take you to see the Phee Hua Tho Cave that looks like a human skull image which had ever discovered ancient human skulls in the cave that were larger than modern humans. There are cave paintings inside the cave, on the wall and ceiling of the cave has prehistoric paintings, human figures, animals and organs estimated to be 3000 years old. In the cave there is also a lot of shells piled up on the ground for many million years. In addition to The Phee Hua Tho Cave, the tourists can also visit another caves in the same area that is The North Tham Lod (the north grotto or Tham Lod Nua) and The South Tham Lod (the south grotto or Tham Lod Tai), you can do kayaking pass through these caves.
The two caves have a slightly different characteristics , namely The South Tham Lod (Tham Lod Tai) is under the limestone mountain, there is the stream flowing through a narrow tunnel, including magnificent stalagmites and stalactites. But The North Tham Lod (Tham Lod Nua) has a large cavity, there is a crooked tunnel and longer than The South Tham Lod(Tham Lod Tai). You can paddle during low tide only.
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.