Sightseeing Around Koh Samui City Tour
Sightseeing Around Koh Samui City Tour with Happy Samui. Around the island of Koh Samui. Explores all the main cultural attractions on the beautiful island of Koh Samui in a day. This Koh Samui city tour will allow you to see all the sights without taking the risk of getting lost on this amazing Thai island. If you are new to Koh Samui, this is a great way to get to see all the important attractions in a day.
- Capture memories of Koh Samui’s nature and you can have a great photo of the panoramic view of Chaweng beach shore.
- Visit the famous Grand Mother & Grand Father rock, and you can have a look of the rocks that were being sculptured by nature itself.
- Visit one of the hidden treasures of the island where you can personally see the Mummified Monk sited in the middle of the Khunaram Temple.
- Have a quick dip at the cold waters that fall down from the top of the Koh Samui forest and we will also take you to the local shopping spots for you to have a chance to buy some souvenirs.
Free round trip transfer by Air conditioner Minivan
English Speaking Tour Guide
Drinking Water, Cold Towel
Happy Samui Tours ( Happy Travel Co.,ltd. )
Happy Samui Tours ( Happy Travel Co.,ltd. ), bophut, koh samui, Surat Thani, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Koh Samui.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
You’ll begin your adventure by being picked up at your hotel by your guide, who is guaranteed to know Koh Samui like the back of his hand. From that moment on you will spend the day taking in all of the most important points of interest – everything you have read about in the guide books, traveling in a fully air-conditioned minibus.
Experience first-hand the island of Koh Samui, this 5-hour tour is dedicated to those who have a passion for photography to see the iconic sights to take photos. Spend an afternoon taking images of scenic island sights while our tour guide takes you to multiple destinations, such as the beautiful Plai Laem Temple and Big Buddha.
You’ll be given all the time to explore and enhance your photography skills and capture memories of Koh Samui’s natural and cultural treasures. We will proceed to go towards the scenic view of the island, where you can have a great photo of the panoramic view of Chaweng beach shore.
Afterward, we will take you to the famous Grand Mother & Grand Father rock, and you can have a look at the rocks that were being sculptured by nature itself. Afterward, we will bring you to one of the hidden treasures of the island where you can personally see the Mummified Monk sited in the middle of the temple.
After paying respect at the Khunaram Temple, we will drive going to the deeper side of the island where you can see the Namuang Waterfalls, you can take a photo or have a quick dip ate the cold waters that fall down from the top of Koh Samui forest and that is not done yet, we will also take you to the local shopping spots for you to have a chance to buy some souvenirs before we bring you back to your hotels.
- There is a minimum of 4 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Child ticket age between 4-10 years.
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.