Similan Island Snorkeling Trip from Krabi
Similan Island Snorkeling Trip from Krabi, visit some of Thailand’s best snorkeling islands with crystal clear water and white sand beach. Snorkeling at Stonehenge which is named after the towering rocks that rise from depths of 25m and below. Head to Na Beach on Koh Miang (Park Headquarter). Enjoy the pristine beach, explore the island and discover the Honeymoon Bay. Continue to Bangu Island where the huge granite boulders have tumbled. Snorkeling at Christmas Point and, if you are lucky you can watch dolphins frolicked in the sea or swim with sea turtles. Relish a delicious Thai style buffet lunch. Continue to Donald Duck Bay on Koh Similan where you can relax at the beach or hike to the viewpoint.
Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town, Ao Nang, Klong Muang and Tub Kaek
Breakfast, Buffet Lunch, Drinking water, Fruit
Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
Coffee and/or Tea
- First Aid Kit
- Tour Guide
- National park fee(400THB per adult and 200THB per child)
- You can also get picked up from anywhere in Krabi.
- Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town , Ao Nang , Klong Muang and Tub Kaek.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
- Please plan to meet your driver at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
What To Expect
Similan Island Snorkeling Trip from Krabi, Similan island located in Phang Nga Province, is one of the very popular tourist attractions in Thailand because there is a very clear water as if it is crystal with white sand beach, clean and quiet atmosphere for relaxing. It was praised to be beautiful archipelago both on the land and under the sea is still plentiful. People can go scuba diving both shallow and deep water. There are many beautiful coral reefs, colorful fish and rare fish such as Rahu String ray (Manta ray), Dolphin, Whale, Monrey Eel and Clownfish.
Island 8 is the biggest island with the fine sand beach the area where there is many kinds of corals under the sea, you can do scuba diving at the island both shallow and deep blue sea. In the Northern part of the island, there is a giant rock which looks like a boot, next to it is a sailing boat rock. Bangu Island (island 9), it is a small island that has a large pile of rocks (called Christmas point) laying underneath the sea. It is a beautiful island. The skull island or Payu island (island 7) has the shape of skull, stunning snorkeling spots full of hard and soft coral species.
There is an underwater valley where is located young corals and sea fans. Rahu String ray and the whale sharks are the most seen here. Miang island (island 4) is the second largest island which is also the location of environmental conservation organization large with white powdered beaches and beautiful forest. There is a rare to be seen animal here such as Hairy Leg Mountain Crab. If you want to visit Similan island, the peak season is in November to April because there is not much sea wave and safety. During May – November, there is a Southern-West monsoon which is very dangerous for sailing. So, the national park will make a closure announcement at that time in order to renovate the park each year.
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You have to bring copy paper of your passport/ID Card or save as picture on your phone to check in before getting on board.
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- You cannot change the name of traveler or postpone the date of departure.
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
What to bring : Passport/ID Card
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
We love this island and it just like the paradise,
The sea is so stunning and we dun wanna leave. Our tour guide is so friendly and he takes a good care of us, and we communicate very well. The only thing we dun like is that most of the tourists are mainlanders, who makes us very annoying and we just want lying on the beach and swimming peacefully. Anyway is very crowd and noisy... Despite the fact that cannot be changed, I would recommend this trip to everyone as it's gonna be a nice trip that you cannot forget.