Sunset Dinner Cruise Tour Around Koh Samui By Junk Boat
Time to treat yourself to a relaxing sunset dinner cruise around Koh Samui on a unique wooden junk boat, equipped with a comfortable lounging area perfect for watching the scenery go by. You can find palm tree-lined beaches, coconut groves, and lush rainforests as far as the eye can see. Set sail towards the north of Koh Samui and enjoy the beautiful views of the coast. Make a stop to go swimming at the small island of Koh Som. A junk boat is a traditional Chinese and Japanese sailing vessel designed for voyages along the rivers and near the sea coast. The main distinctive features of junk are the sails from bamboo yards and mats in form of quadrangle, rostrum, and stern is raised a little. Book your seats via Oh-Hoo and hop onboard their beautiful ship filled with modern interiors and a variety of facilities that will keep you entertained.
- Discover Koh Samui’s beautiful beaches and landscapes
- Go fishing or stop for a relaxing swim in the clear waters along the Gulf of Thailand
- Enjoy a delicious Thai buffet dinner on a traditional junk boat
- Watch as the colors of the sky and sea change at sunset
- Round-trip transfers to and from your hotel (major hotel in Samui only)
- Dinner, Soft drinks
- One welcome drink
- Fresh season fruit
- Fishing equipment
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
Chantara Junk Boat
H354+99 Koh Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Koh Samui.
- Pickup times
- 04:00pm – 04:30pm : Thong Krut, Lipanoi, Centara villa area, Nathan, Bang Por, Maenam
- 04:30pm – 04:45pm : Bophut, Chaweng, Bangrak, Choeng Mon, Lamai
- An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Koh Samui areas. (To be advised)
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
Experience the island scenery of Koh Samui on a unique wooden junk boat, equipped with a comfortable lounging area perfect for watching the scenery go by. After half a day of sightseeing, it’s time to treat yourself to a relaxing dinner cruise around Koh Samui, Thailand’s second-largest island, where you can find palm tree-lined beaches, coconut groves, and lush rainforests as far as the eye can see.
Start off with a convenient pick-up from your hotel and make your way to the pier, where you’ll hop on a traditional junk boat and embark on your cruise. As you make your way around the scenic areas of the island, you can enjoy recreational activities like swimming in the crystal clear waters or fishing amid the warm sea breeze. Soon, you’ll start to see the color of the sky change from a calm blue to a fiery orange as the sun sets while you indulge in an authentic Thai buffet dinner. Before you know it, the hours spent on the sea will be over and you’ll be taken back to your hotel for a good night’s rest.
- This tour operates every Friday.
- Child tickets are 6-11 years old and children aged 0-5 can join this activity free of charge
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, acrophobia, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate.
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the tour.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.