Surin Islands 3 Days 2 Nights Trip From Khao Lak
Surin Islands 3 Days 2 Nights Trip from Khao Lak. Spend a night on Surin islands in a bungalow or tent. Immerse yourself in the untouched beauty of the island. Visit some of Thailand’s best snorkeling islands with crystal clear water and white sand beach.
- Snorkel through the sheltered reef between the islands and if you are lucky you can watch dolphins frolic in the sea or swim with sea turtles.
- Meet the local villagers of the Moken tribe and see the well-preserved marine life in the crystal clear waters.
- Enjoy delicious Thai food in Mu Koh Surin National Park.
- Two nights stay (tent site or air conditioner room), bed accessories
- 7 meals (set menu), Soft drink, Tea, Coffee and fruits
All seastar staff are trained in first aid and CPR
Snorkeling gear (mask, fin, life jacket and towel)
- Full travel accident insurance coverage
Long tail boat service for snorkeling
Round trip transfer by speed boat
- Transfer from / to hotel.
- English speaking guide
- Lunch (3)
- Dinner (2)
- National park fee(400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry or when you check in your ticket.
Seastar Baan Nam Kem
iQ-Dive Pier, Baan Nam Khem, 82110, อำเภอตะกั่วป่า พังงา 82190, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket.
- Please plan to meet your driver at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
Surin Marine National park was promoted to An Andaman Asian Heritage Site in 2004. The Various coral around Surin Island is one of the best snorkeling sites in Thailand. The Islands are naturally uninhabited except for the nomadic sea.Sea gypsies – The Moken People. Peaceful and tranquil, various wildlife can be found on the islands including flying Squirrels. Pigtailed monkeys, flying lizards, eagles, and sea eagles.
Enjoy a day of snorkeling and white beaches when you set sail to the Surin Islands on the Andaman Sea. Depart from your hotel in Phuket and head to one of the world’s most famous diving sites. Jump in the clear and crystal waters and spot clownfish swimming in their natural habitat. Board a boat to the South Surin Island and visit a Moken Village.
Explore the traditional village built on stilts by the coast. Learn how the Moken people live a hunter-gatherer lifestyle off the sea. Hop on a boat to North Surin Island and enjoy lunch at Surin National Park. Relax by the pristine white beaches or go for a swim in the turquoise waters. Head to two more snorkeling sites before returning back to the mainland. Immerse yourself in serene beauty on this Surin Island day tour.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Abbiamo prenotato questa escursione in bungalow tramite TRIPADVISOR-VIATOR, u00e8 arrivato il vaucer di conferma con nr. di prenotazione ed u00e8 stato effettuato il prelievo del pagamento. Eravamo tranquilli. La sera prima dell'appuntamento abbiamo telefonato per conferma del prelievo dall'hotel, ci u00e8 stato detto che non c'era nessuna prenotazione. dopo 2 mail di protesta ci u00e8 stato assicurato che ci avrebbero rimborsato (come poi u00e8 stato fatto). Questo ci ha creato enorme disagio e abbiamo dovuto fare nuova prenotazione con altro operatore, che ci ha costretti ad andare in tenda. Pertanto NON faru00f2 mai piu00f9 prenotazioni tramite questo sito e sconsiglio di farne perchu00e8 non da garanzie.