THAI D UP Adventures Half Day Zipline Tour in Krabi
THAI D UP Adventures Half Day Zipline Tour in Krabi. The best zipline adventure. You will be surrounded by impressive limestone cliffs, big trees, and plenty of wildlife. We are an outdoor adventure park offering a course of zip wires that transport you high above the canopy of beautiful Krabi, Thailand. Soar through Krabi’s lush forests with this Thai’d Up Adventures zipline experience. Embrace the pristine nature while gliding through the towering trees and cliffs. You will be surrounded by impressive limestone cliffs, big trees, and plenty of wildlife. The customers always comment on the spectacular views from around our course, especially from the top of our 70-meter abseil platform.
- Offer amazing half-day package includes the use of the zip wires in zones A & B and abseiling. Zip Zone A features a balance beam and tree ladder climb. Zip Zone B features our longest and highest wire which is over 250 meters in length and over 50 meters off the ground!
- Experience 360-degree panoramic views of the jungle whilst conquering our platform and experience flying above the lush jungle floor.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are included.
- Free round trip transfer from Ao Nang, Ao Nammao, Krabi Town
- Insurance provided by the operator
- Fruit, bottled drinking water
- First Aid Kit
- Extra transfer charge 500THB per car for Klong Muang and Tubkaek
THAI'D UP ADVENTURES
THAI'D UP ADVENTURES, Sai Thai, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
- Or, You can also get picked up from your hotel. Free round-trip transfer from Ao Nang Ao Nammao, Krabi Town. Remote areas including Klong Muang and Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB500 per car (payable directly to the driver)
- If you stay at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from the boat ticket office at Ao Nam Mao Pier which is just a 15-minute longtail boat ride from Railay East.
- If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang.
- If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
What To Expect
Your journey begins with a quick transfer from your accommodation in Krabi to the Thai’d Up Adventures’ camp, with pick up roughly 30-50 minutes before your scheduled start time. When you arrive, the professional crew will begin with registration and a safety briefing. You will be fitted with technical gear and taught how to use all your equipment to ensure that you have a safe adventure in the treetops.
Depending on the package you have chosen, the guides will take you high above the jungle floor to experience a thrilling variety of Zip Zone A, Zip Zone B, and abseils. Zip Zone A features a balance beam and tree ladder climb. To complete the zone, we abseil from a stunning vista. Zip Zone B features our longest and highest wire which is over 250 meters in length and over 50 meters off the ground!
Catch amazing views of Krabi. You will be surrounded by impressive limestone cliffs, beautiful beaches, and wildlife. Our customers always comment on the spectacular views from around our course. It’s truly an adventure not to miss and transfer back to your hotel.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, acrophobia, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate.
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
Participants must be between the ages of 5-70 years old in good health there is a maximum weight limit of 120kg
Please plan to meet your tour guide in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.