White Orchid River Cruise – The Luxury Dinner Cruise In Bangkok
White Orchid River Cruise – The Luxury Dinner Cruise In Bangkok. Enjoy a buffet dinner, and appreciate live music and a cabaret show, as you pass by Bangkok’s riverside sights. This cruise takes you along the legendary Chao Phraya River. Sip your welcome drink as your boat pulls away from the pier, heading up the river to some of the most visited landmarks in Thailand, including the Temple of Dawn, the Grand Palace, and the Rama VIII Bridge. You will also enjoy a buffet dinner, and appreciate live music and a cabaret show, as you pass by Bangkok’s riverside sights.
- Have a two-hour evening cruise along the Chao Phraya River.
- Enjoy a themed buffet dinner with drinks, desserts, and live entertainment.
- Witness the riverside come alive after a scenic sunset.
- Entertainment Live Music, The Cabaret Show, Thai Classical Dance
- Thai & International Buffet and Seafood
- Boat cruising along the program
- Welcome Drink on Board
Personal expenses such as optional food & drink, tips, alcoholic drink, etc.
Other services are not mentioned in this program
- Hotel pick up and drop off
ASIATIQUE The Riverfront Pier
PG32+XM Bangkok, Thailand
- Be at the meetup location 15 minutes before the scheduled activity time.
- Accessible by
- 1.Local Taxi/Tuk-Tuk.
- 2.BTS Sky Train: Saphan Taksin station Exit 2, then take ASIATIQUE The Riverfront’s shuttle boat or express boat.
- 3.BRT Bus: Rama III stop, then take a taxi.
What To Expect
Taking a dinner cruise on the Chao Phraya River is one of the best choices to fulfill your holiday in Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand. White Orchid River Cruise offers you to escape from the crowded places and give you a new memorable experience with the beautiful scenery of the Chao Phraya River at nighttime. This 2-hour dinner cruise is a must for travelers who wish to enjoy a romantic night with a luxury buffet dinner on board including a variety of Thai, Asian, Western and International cuisines as well as some delicious desserts. The extravagant cruise offers a view of Bangkok’s picturesque skyline while passing the most outstanding illuminated attractions in Bangkok’s famous historical landmarks, such as the Royal Grand Palace, The Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), ICONSIAM, Wat Kalayanamitr, and The Rama VIII Bridge, accompanied with a variety of entertainments such as cabaret show and international music performed by talented singers playing soft pop and jazz music throughout the river trip. And after dinner, you can spend an entire hour dancing to the upbeat groovy songs. White Orchid River Cruise promises no less than an entertaining and memorable night for sure. Make your fascinating journey with friends, family, and/or your partner.
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc.), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the show/tour
Rate is NOT applicable for Loy Krathong Day (in Nov – date to be advised), Christmas Eve (Dec 24), Christmas Day (Dec 25) and New Year s Eve (Dec 31-01Jan)
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
Child age between 4-10 years old and height not over 120 cm. will be charged at child rate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
Please check-in at least 30 minutes before departure
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You come by yourself to meeting point
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Deceiving dinner cruise ship u201cWhite Orchid River Cruiseu201d
Pictures can be u201cDeceivingu201d! There advertising so beautiful but reality was so awful ud83dude22. Foods that they served you for dinner was okay not fresh specially shrimp ud83eudd90 and mussels plus they were limited 3 shrimps 3 mussels and dang lines were so freaking long! Overall I would never recommend this cruise ud83dudea2 ud83dudc4eud83cudffb
DO NOT BUY. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE
Oh-Hoo is the worst provider. They are fraud !! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM OH-HOO. I had valid tickets via Viator and I was not able to go to the ship. Staff there were laughing when they heard I bought the tickets from Oh-Hoo. Everyone knew they are not a serious company. I have written to Viator to get them removed from the Viator app. They need to be banned. They destroyed my day. Shame on you. You are very bad people. Disgusting. Not even to answer the messages or the phones. You make me want to puke. I hope you all get fired !!! I will write to the Oh-Hoo headoffice now. I hope they fire you people you ruined my day !!!!
Worst first experience
As our very first impression of Thailand this experience was terrible. Iu2019m never booking through TripAdvisor nor I would recommend this cruise. We didnu2019t receive the email on time. So we tried our best to arrive at an address that wasnu2019t clear. And missed the boat. Without battery or internet we reached the cruise company the next morning and told us in a very rude way that we couldnu2019t come tonight or ask for a refund. So we lost our money and most of it, had a really bad experience.
It was ok
Not exactly what I was expecting in that when the food was ready it was just a mass of people pushing to try get to the food, very much like a cattle market, food was good though, entertaining ladyboy show and great views. I would have personally preferred a more intimate experience, maybe table service with a set meal, but each to their own I guess.
Very disappointed that we paid to be picked up from our hotel and no one came so we caught a taxi only to find that the address was wrong on the website and we had to catch another taxi all the way across Bangkok in the other direction in rush hour. nIt made the whole evening a misery. nThat's 2 taxis and $44 we were charged to be collected....big spend and I don't recommend this company at all.