Wonderful Pearl Cruise The Best Bangkok Dinner Cruise
Wonderful Pearl Cruise The Best Bangkok Dinner Cruise. Enjoy your meal with delightful Thai, Japanese, Western and International cuisine served in buffet style. Wonderful Pearl Cruise is a large and elegant dinner cruise in Bangkok that can take up to 350 passengers on board. While cruising along the Chao Phraya River, you will experience Thailand’s enchanting cultural heritage as the cruise is passing some of Bangkok’s most beautiful landmarks such as The Royal Grand Palace, The Temple of Dawn, and The Rama VIII Bridge. Relax under the stars while watching Thai Khon classical dance or listening to live pop and jazz music on the 360-degree panoramic decks.
- Enjoy Thailand’s enchanting cultural heritage as the cruise is passing some of Bangkok’s most beautiful landmarks.
- Enjoy an elegant buffet that includes European, Japanese, Thai and International cuisine.
- Depart from River City, an iconic artwork shopping center in Bangkok.
- Entertained by Thai traditional show and live music.
- Free Birthday cake (for the person who was born in the month).
- Thai & International buffet dinner on board
Entertain by live music band
Coffee, tea, drinking water
- Welcome drink
- Personal expenses such as optional food & drink, tips, alcoholic drink, etc..
- Other services are not mentioned in this program.
- Transfer service from/to the pier.
River City BANGKOK
PGJ7+37 Bangkok, Thailand
- Be at the meet up location 30 minutes before the scheduled activity time. Accessible by
- Local Taxi/Tuk-Tuk.
- By Riverboat – Take the Chao Phraya Express Boat to the Si Phraya Pier (N3). From Khao San Road, embark from the Phra Arthit Pier (N13). Several hotels along the river also have shuttle boats to River City (Mandarin Oriental, Shangri-la, Millenium Hilton) or to the Central Pier (Anantara Riverside, Hotel Ibis, Peninsula).
- By Skytrain (BTS) – Take the train to the Saphan Taksin station; walk underneath the station to the Central Pier; take the Chao Phraya Express Boat to the Si Phraya Pier (N3).
- By Subway (MRT) – Take the train to the Hua Lamphong station, then walk 15 minutes along the canal or take a short Tuk Tuk ride to River City.
What To Expect
Witness alluring cityscapes at night aboard the Wonderful Pearl Dinner Cruise in Bangkok! Hop onto this luxurious vessel and drift along the calm waters of the Chao Phraya River. See the city’s famous landmarks such as Wat Arun, Wat Pho, The Grand Palace, and more, as you bask in the evening’s cool breeze. Indulge in a delectable dinner buffet filled with authentic Thai and international cuisines. Don’t worry if you have any dietary concerns as vegetarian and Muslim food are also available in the buffet. Watch amazing performances on board from a live band, and traditional dance and jazz by both Thai and international artists. Have a relaxing time ahead enhanced by modern amenities such as comfortable seats, escalators, access-free facilities, and more on the Wonderful Pearl Dinner Cruise!
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc.), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the show/tour
Rate is NOT applicable for Loy Krathong Day (in Nov – date to be advised), Christmas Eve (Dec 24), Christmas Day (Dec 25) and New Year s Eve (Dec 31-01Jan)
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
Child age between 4-10 years old and height not over 120 cm. will be charged at child rate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- Please check-in at least 30 minutes before departure
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You come by yourself to meeting point
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.