Kanta Elephant Sanctuary Half Day Tour From Chiang Mai
Visit Kanta Elephant Sanctuary, an ethical and sustainable home of adorable elephants. No training hook, no ankle chain and absolutely no riding. Assist in preparing food and herbal medicine, feeding, bathing the elephants, and enjoy a mud bath together. Kanta Elephant Sanctuary is an ethical and sustainable eco-tourism project. We offer a retirement home for all elephants who have previously worked hard for tourism entertainment or in the logging industry. Feed, walk with and observe our beautiful rescued elephants as they roam throughout our sanctuary, socialize and bathe naturally in our huge freshwater lagoons, as they would in the wild. Our mission is to provide as many elephants as possible with the good health, freedom, and happiness they truly deserve. Our hope is to lead by example and contribute to a positive change in the perception of elephants; to witness a future where elephants are not ridden, poached, overworked, or abused and are instead treated with care, love, and respect.
- Half day, morning or afternoon tours for those with limited time.
- Visit Kanta Elephant Sanctuary, an ethical and sustainable home of adorable elephants.
- Spend quality time with elephants in their natural home, get in touch and play with them. Gain insight into their history and behavior.
- Get in the mud and river, have a good time with them.
- Pick up and drop off from your place or accommodation in Chiangmai city
- English speaking Guide
- Accident Insurance
- Snack and Seasonal Fruit (No Lunch)
- Drinking water
- Food for Feed Elephants
Kanta Elephant Sanctuary
4V6W+7G Ki Lek, Mae Taeng District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Kanta Elephant Sanctuary : 74/1 Moo.9 T. Khilek A.Maetaeng Chiangmai.
- Or, you can also get picked up.
What To Expect
A half-day package to Kanta Elephant Sanctuary offers visitors an enjoyable opportunity to spend quality time with elephants in their natural home, as well as gain an insight into their history and behavior, and create cherished lifelong memories of their time spent with these amazing animals with friendly, happy elephants in a safe and sustainable environment.
- Child ticket age between 3-9 years.
- Free hotel pickup is available for Chiang Mai city
- At the Park, we will allow you to spend as much time as possible with the elephants. Therefore, there is no formal schedule and aside from pick-up times, the times shown here are approximations.
- This is a joint tour, the operator will be picking up each guest in order, so please kindly wait patiently at your hotel. If waiting for too long, please contact the operator immediately.
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the tour.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.