Krabi Sunset Tour at Hong Island + Bioluminescent Plankton
Krabi Sunset Tour at Hong Island and Bioluminescent Plankton. Take you to discover Krabi sea best islands with spectacular scenery, wonderful islands, white sandy beaches, amazing snorkeling spots, secret lagoons, and fantastic caves. Hong Islands have National Park status and will give you a chance to see pristine natural scenery, relaxation, and secluded. Climb up to a top viewpoint and walk to see a panoramic view of the surrounding Hong island. Snorkeling in crystal clear water of a secluded lagoon, a wonderful island, and exploring the islands’ abundant marine life. Enjoy a delightful sunset and explore what’s like to swim among bioluminescence the wonderful nature that reveals at night. Enjoy with delicious BBQ buffet dinner on the beach.
Fruits by Seasoning, Soft Drinks, Drink Water & Thai Snack.
Free round trip transfer from Krabi Town, and Ao Nang
- Buffet BBQ Dinner, Drinking water, Fruit
English speaking Tour Guide.
- National Park fee (300THB per adult and 100THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
- Extra transfer charge 100THB per person for Klong Muang and Tub Kaek
Noppharat Thara Pier
2QWX+XC Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from your hotel.
- Free hotel pick-up is available for Krabi Town, and Ao Nang.
- Remote areas including Klong Muang and Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB100 per person (payable directly to the driver)
- If you stay at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from the boat ticket office at Ao Nam Mao Pier which is just a 15-minute longtail boat ride from Railay East.
- If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang.
- If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang.
- The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-show
- Please plan to meet your tour guide in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
What To Expect
Hong Island Sunset Tour, take you to visit the most beautiful beach and paradise island, Krabi Thailand. The tour will take you to the main island in the Hong Islands group for sightseeing and snorkeling in crystal clear water such as Pakbia Island, Lading Island, Hong Lagoon, Dry off on the white sand beach, and bathing in the warmth of the sunset.
After the other tourists have left you’ll love this magical place, waves lapping gently as the sun goes down. The water is at bath temperature and just begs to be swum in. Sit down and eat a delicious BBQ buffet dinner at the beach. It’s always a fantastic atmosphere. There’s a cool box for cold drinks and some fresh tropical fruit to finish it all off.
After eating, take a moonlit dip in the sea. If you are lucky you may get to see the phosphorescent plankton like fireflies in the water. Even the boat ride back to the pier, watching the light go down over Klong Muang Beach and islands disappearing behind you is a memory of Krabi that you won’t forget for your memorable trip.
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Amazing views and bioluminescent snorkeling
The tour was run very well, with a busy itinerary for only a few hours. The viewpoint at Hong Island was incredible, and the snorkeling afterward was very rewarding. The buffet dinner was excellent, and provided great views of the sunset. The bioluminescent snorkeling at the end of the tour was very unique and memorable. My only suggestion would be to have more time on Hong Island before moving to the dinner spot, since it is a great island with lots to do and see.
Really looked forward to this trip as the reviews here were positive. But tbh we really had an uncomfortable trip since the boat was stuffed with way to many ppl. The trip to Hong was quite long and when itu2019s so crowded a longtail boat can get really unpleasant. Couldnu2019t move or see anything. So would be fair if they spread the people on more boats for the amount of money people pay. We also had to wait quite long every time (the car pickup, getting on the boat etc) because they had to manage all the people. nnThe u20183 hour stopu2019 at Hong in the info is misleading because we only were there for an hour. Spending 300 bath p.p. For such a short time is a pity. nnHong was a beautiful stop of course. Also the bbq was really good food and the staff was friendly. But we look back at dull and unpleasant transport. nnIMPORTANT SIDENOTE: I saw the staff throwing there cigarettes on the beach. And when you say u2018no smokingu2019 on the boat than be an example also. Iu2019m not even a smoker myself but this really disappointed me. nnLast but not least: My advice would be to book a longtail boat for yourself, itu2019s almost the same price and more spacious. I hope ppl read this review and donu2019t spoil their trip to this beautiful island with this company.
Zero flexibility on the human side.
Although im understanding their 24 hours cancellation policy i'got sick by the day of the tour with the usual asia virus. Woke up with high fever and diarrhea which made me impossible to attend on the tour. I contacted them early morning and explained the situation by asking for any possible workaround to shift the tour by 1 or 2 days. They showed zero flexibility by telling me i should have called a day before when i obviously was not sick yet. Only recommendation was to buy another ticket.nWas very dissapointed as we were looking forward this tour with my wife and was not asking for a cancellation just for a bit of understanding on the situation and give me 1-2 days to feel better.
Great way to spend an afternoon
Our guide DJ was great, really bubbly and informative. Hong island is beautiful and the view point is lovely, it makes you earn you BBQ dinner, the steps are pretty steep and thereu2019s a fair few of them! nThe beach you stop at for the BBQ is pretty and the view of the sunset is great although we had clods when we went but it was still gorgeous.nThe night swim with the bioluminescent plankton was very cool and the water was still surprisingly warm. nIt was a great way to spend an afternoon
Amazing value for an amazing memory and experience
Amazing experience from start to finish, the locations, feel, food and views were all spectacular, We spent a few hours at the beautiful hong island following a sunset bbq at one of the smaller islands, then finally, taking a swim with the plankton! Thank you to pong and his team for the amazing experience and memory!
Excellent Service and Guide
I highly recommend this tour, you not only get to visit some of the most amazing islands of Krabi, but you experience the sea life, great Thai food, superb views and learn about the life around from the Guide. The longtail boat was great, spacious and water and equipment were provided. The night swim to see the luminous plankton was surreal and honestly one of the best experiences I have ever had, at the safety of the crew who were with us all the time. nWe saw sea snake, and some other gorgeous creatures! nHighly recommend this tour! Try it! Great service and crew. nThe price is extremely reasonable too.
Awesomeness at Hong Islands
We went on this tour after having experienced quite alot in Ao Nang / Krabi already. This turned out to be on our top3 list. nnThe guide was great, the trip out was charming in an authentic long tail boat, and the locations were magic. My only complaint here was that their safety rules forced us to swim with life jackets on. Should not be necessary when being a capable adult swimmer... nnThe sunset with a BBQ was the highlight for us, sitting on the beach with grilled seafood and watching a perfect sunset in the horizon. Does not get much better than that. nnAlso, I will thank the tour guides for swift actions when needed. At the very end of the tour, I accidentaly stepped on a quite big stingray and got stung. They immideately transferred me to a nearby speedboat, rushed me to shore, and drove me to a clinic as a precaution in case of emergency. They stayed with me the whole way during treatment of the wound, covered all costs and drove me home. Really good to know that they are capable of handling these situations nnWill recommend them to anyone!
Wonderful staff and service. We will defineteely be back next year!
Everything went perfect. We had a new boat with friendly staff. Even though they havent spoken english very well, we havent had any troubles and could just relax and enjoy. nnApart from visiting stunning places around Hong island and lagoon we had fun jumping in the open sea from the boat, less crowded spot for snorkelling than the others and all the good quality equipment we needed. nnFinally, the peak of the day was outstanding sunset and delicious fresh BBQ on the small empty beach. Wow! That was something that made our trip.